Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
is lljk dead
(05-06-2017, 04:50 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(05-06-2017, 04:29 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: -snip-

That might be the wrong borg patch then because I've been using tab the whole gosh darn time.

I have two different named ones because git decided to break on me and I couldn't push to one of them anymore.

I'm using the cyborg-fixes one, which seems to have been updated most recently

Just... everything with the omnitool is formatted using the spacebar

Although if you were writing it in a different program, that might have done it
(05-07-2017, 03:09 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:
(05-06-2017, 04:50 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(05-06-2017, 04:29 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: -snip-

That might be the wrong borg patch then because I've been using tab the whole gosh darn time.

I have two different named ones because git decided to break on me and I couldn't push to one of them anymore.

I'm using the cyborg-fixes one, which seems to have been updated most recently

Just... everything with the omnitool is formatted using the spacebar

Although if you were writing it in a different program, that might have done it

I wrote it using atom, I dunno why that part is formatted using a space bar.
if i ever get a new computor with more hard drive space maybe i will try plugging in my microphone and finding some video software and trying to record an adventure to share with youtube. maybe the vid will even hit the double digits in views
Shocked 
(05-07-2017, 10:05 PM)misto Wrote: if i ever get a new computor with more hard drive space maybe i will try plugging in my microphone and finding some video software and trying to record an adventure to share with youtube. maybe the vid will even hit the double digits in views

I made a shitty ss13 vid a while back and it hit about 100 views in like 2-3 days. It's a big community. Also my microphone is a mess right now so I haven't been able to record anything
ive only ever made very short ss13 vids because it takes 12hrs to upload even a short one and i didnt have any audio commentary

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Pf6f_IP1zeY

maybe if i got some editing software too i could cut out the dead air/boring bits of any rounds. but this is just future conjecture.
editing is too hard, not worth it
(05-05-2017, 06:15 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: Okay! Okay! Fine, I'll do it.

Give me this weekend and I'll whip together a little marketing plan for the goon servers.

Low budget, high exposure, and minimal effort will be the guidelines.

A tequila induced haze has prevented me from doing anything productive so far.
(05-07-2017, 11:40 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: editing is too hard, not worth it
Ehn, how is it hard? The hardest bit I have with editing is waiting for my potato to bake.
well i can make a video and edit it but i wont promise quality at best i will make a small video of stuff taped together to make a proper video
also misto you can use OBS it works
(05-08-2017, 06:21 AM)Vitatroll Wrote:
(05-07-2017, 11:40 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: editing is too hard, not worth it
Ehn, how is it hard? The hardest bit I have with editing is waiting for my potato to bake.

uploading = click

editing = more clicks

editing is too much effort.
Ah. In that case it depends entirely on the amount of views you want. In lieu of a pretty face, great voice, or interesting circumstances - good editing does wonders for popularity.
hey guys let's get pewdiepie to play ss13
(05-08-2017, 05:51 PM)Mageziya Wrote: hey guys let's get pewdiepie to play ss13

Does he even play video games anymore?
(05-08-2017, 06:49 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 05:51 PM)Mageziya Wrote: hey guys let's get pewdiepie to play ss13

Does he even play video games anymore?
i hope not, dude was always shit and boring
(05-06-2017, 07:20 AM)OMJ Wrote: but dude, you cannot convince me people haven't left because of stamina. It's too fucking robotic now.

hm yes clearly what is causing people to leave right now is stamina.  not a lack of new content or anything like that, just stamina.  just this past couple months everybody went "well jee wiz I've been putting up with it for nearly three years but I just can't take stamina any more.  it really rubs my biscuits the wrong way!!"  even the players who weren't around before the addition of stamina, they just know things were better back then and they have to leave now, during the official "get fed up with stamina finally" period!!!

look dude, no shit people left because of stamina.  it's a controversial thing that some people obviously hate.  but if you really think what's causing people to leave NOW is stamina, almost three years after it was first added, I dunno what to tell you.  the people that couldn't stand the system are already gone.

this horse is so dead, you've been beating it since it was dragged off to the glue factory, been arrested for trespassing in the factory in order to beat the glue, been released and continued to beat it even though the horse is now nothing more than the adhesive for a child's macaroni picture.  you are beating a child's artwork.  the child is crying and at this rate the police will be called again.  please leave the horse be now.