Fixed Mentor Application: elan_oots [Ella Oats]
science person deserve purple yes
Make them purple. For science.
A yes from me also!
You have over a page of recommendations, which tells me you are a quality player.
With that in mind, and as context;
I always consider it important that a mentor is able to be active in the mentor channel, which is on IRC, as that's the main duty of a mentor. The only measure I have of that is activity in the IRC, and I've never seen you

Prior to a short time ago.

This tells me you are willing to make efforts towards using the IRC, and as a result, will be an active mentor.

As such

Recommended
(01-05-2017, 07:48 AM)TheNewTeddy Wrote: You have over a page of recommendations, which tells me you are a quality player.
With that in mind, and as context;
I always consider it important that a mentor is able to be active in the mentor channel, which is on IRC, as that's the main duty of a mentor. The only measure I have of that is activity in the IRC, and I've never seen you

Prior to a short time ago.

This tells me you are willing to make efforts towards using the IRC, and as a result, will be an active mentor.

As such

Recommended

Yeah Burrito introduced me to the IRC channel a week or so ago, I've been trying to be more active on it. If I do get purpled I'll try to have it open whenever I can.
Very helpful and knowledgeable, seems to regularly help and guide new members.
Gave me some heck a good advice on Destiny recently.
Good person.
I thought I was good at this game, until they came along.
Now I'm sad and self doubting my spessman skills.
Thanks.
Go be a mentor now.
Welcome to the crew or something of that nature!