FroggitDogget mentor app
Usual character name: Investigangster Klutz / Sergeant Killbees
BYOND username: FroggitDogget
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Froggit Dogget#2669

Recommended by (if applicable): RGBDeadSilent
Goon servers you play: Both 1 and 2

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum): Im gonna be blunt, I know the game. Ive put more rounds in over the last 2 years then literally anyone else. However, as you can tell by how thick my ban list is, ive had more then enough bad decisions for one person. Regardless, ive put a ton of time into this game, and ive always tried to answer questions and help bolster peoples creativity in the discord in the past, and throughout all of my hardheadedness, I've tried to mentor new players as best I can the entire time I've played this game. A few weeks ago I even uploaded a few tutorials on how to play, and it feels fucking great knowing that someone found use of them, leaving this comment "this has encouraged me to play ai after thinking its the hardest thing ever, very nice video". Regardless, I could type here all day about how I want to help people, so im going to wrap this half up with, As  ive sank nearly 3000 hours of my life here, I'm starting to play less and less. However, as I play less and less, the less I am able to help people ingame. I dislike that, and ive also heard that a good amount of MHelps go unanswered, which also sucks, and I think that I could help considerably.

Anyway, its no secret, I've butted heads in the past with quite a few people in both the admin team, and in general. I used to take this community very seriously and often verbally fought with those who didn't share my views about the direction of the community, or who had opposite playstyles. Ive only been here for two years, which isn't that much time in the grand scheme of things, but I've been here long enough to reflect on my past, and know that I was immature as hell. Eventually the admin team took notice and removed my HoS status, almost 7?! months ago (It doesnt feel like that much time has gone by, actually feels crazy). However, over the last 6 months, ive tried my hardest to heavily reflect on my previous actions, and its crazy how immature I was, and honestly still am. The crazy thing about stuff ive heavily been one sided on in the past is that this is a sandbox game. Community even. There is no "One mindset fits all" for a place like this, and its silly how I acted in the past.

Honestly I hope we can all move forward, id like to formally apologize for my previous arguments, conflicts, and whatever other dumb things I did, and talk about the future. Im fairly certain my record is (mostly) clean over these last 7..? months and honestly, I don't see myself playing here as much as I did before. (which was also part of the problem) However I love this community and I would love to help it grow, and guide brand new players through the game, while hopefully nudging anyone away from the.. (look at the paragraph above, or the bans below).

Anyways thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope i'll be given a chance.

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):

Im gonna be blunt, I got alot of bans. If an admin wants they can drop all the notes about my bans below, but off of memory...

3.5 day standard appeal ban by flourish for assisting a secoff beat a nonantag to death roundstart
couple hours for nuking the station to kill 1 blob from efrem 
(the rest of these are most definetly out of order)
a couple from griffles for excessive emoji use
a prayer ban from griffles for "Being extremely froggit dogget"
most recently was a dayban from efrem, i think in nov or dec of 2021?, which was completely my fault. I spammed who like a fucking dumbass after certain events that had recently happened- sorry about that, completely insensitive of me and im not proud of it.
one from tarm for being a salty idiot about a chem nerf and bragging how i could get around it against changelings- im dumb and took this game way too seriously.
oh yea somewhere in there i got a 30 minute from zamu because we were both fucking around as sentient things that shouldnt be sentient when someone asked if we were admins and I said yes, clear violation of rule 10, my bad.

I think thats all of them? if I missed one, genuinly my bad, these are the ones i can remember.

I guess i should mention i technically got hos banned? for uh, all of the above.. and "Talking about exploits and not reporting them" or "greytiding/powergaming a bit too much". **just a note, i did not powergame/greytide while sec, but i definitely was a shithead while not sec

Old mentor app:
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=15725
Old hos app:
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=16237

Messages In This Thread
FroggitDogget mentor app - by Froggit_Dogget - 05-07-2022, 07:13 PM
RE: FroggitDogget mentor app - by RGBDeadSilent - 05-07-2022, 07:52 PM
RE: FroggitDogget mentor app - by Yellow - 05-07-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: FroggitDogget mentor app - by nefarious6th - 05-07-2022, 11:30 PM
RE: FroggitDogget mentor app - by Karmahunter - 05-08-2022, 11:29 AM
RE: FroggitDogget mentor app - by Bazhaar - 05-09-2022, 08:39 AM
RE: FroggitDogget mentor app - by Taocat - 05-09-2022, 12:09 PM