Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redbeard's Amazing Genetics Ideas & a cool recipe
enforcer9 Wrote:
mozi Wrote:[*]Gills -- the upside: You're no longer effected by harmful gasses like plasma or co2! the downside: you have to drink water every minute or you start taking suffocation damage.[/list]
so if I get this and heat immunity, can I live in the bomb making chamber with nothing but a full box and backpack of glasses of water?

Yes!
"here we can see the (insert enforcer9 name here) fish in its natural habitat inside the raging plasma fire of the bomb making chamber,it uses water every few minutes to freshen up its gills,because without that it wont survive in the habitat"
im looking forward to that!
How about a "gecko" feet gene that makes they player never slip from a floor or a wall in space? You could also not be knocked down but still be affected by stuns and all. Your character would just be frozen standing up.
The gecko thing should only work when you aren't wearing shoes.

That will counterbalance people getting gecko feet and then becoming awful janitors.

Just throw glass shards at them and they hurt themselves.
atomic1fire Wrote:The gecko thing should only work when you aren't wearing shoes.

That will counterbalance people getting gecko feet and then becoming awful janitors.

Just throw glass shards at them and they hurt themselves.
Maybe they shouldn't be able to wear shoes at all with that gene, unless the gecko feet are retractable or somin.
enforcer9 Wrote:Maybe they shouldn't be able to wear shoes at all with that gene

Yeah, this is a good idea.

enforcer9 Wrote:unless the gecko feet are retractable or somin.

I'd rather have a weakness for glass OR weakness for falling over. Retractable feet would be too op.
BUFF! gene: Your muscles grow 10x their size! Your attack damage is not effected, you can't wear any jumpsuit/armor, but you can lift heavier objects and your muscles provide you as much protection in space as an emergency space suit. You also throw objects fast and at much longer distances!
I think that would be difficult to distinguish from Hulk. If anything, make Buff a temporary bonus you can get from pumping weights in the gym for five minutes.
Captain_Bravo Wrote:I think that would be difficult to distinguish from Hulk. If anything, make Buff a temporary bonus you can get from pumping weights in the gym for five minutes.

It would be hilarious to see Assistants working out in the Gym so they can robust each other moar.
Embolism Wrote:
Captain_Bravo Wrote:I think that would be difficult to distinguish from Hulk. If anything, make Buff a temporary bonus you can get from pumping weights in the gym for five minutes.

It would be hilarious to see Assistants working out in the Gym so they can robust each other moar.

Imagine throwing a fuckin' vending machine at people, sounds like this could be really fun!

Assistant McRib picks up the vending machine! Holy shit!
Assistant McRib throws the vending machine. Man that dude has some strength!
And alas (oh, who am I kidding?), the janitor was slain by his own cart.