Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's that time of they year when we rant about security.
Marquesas Wrote:
Noah Buttes Wrote:Meth donuts

- "Captain, what happened to all that meth from the last drug bust?"
- "Oh, we handed it over to the bakery."

- "You got the dough?"
- "A baker's dozen, right here."
Seems we're starting to see a rise in people fucking with security for no good reason again.
Berrik Wrote:Seems we're starting to see a rise in people fucking with security for no good reason again.
You aren't that guy I flushed down disposals, are you?
I don't think any traitor would really suspect much if you started eating a meth donut right in front of them.
Berrik Wrote:Seems we're starting to see a rise in people fucking with security for no good reason again.
Yeah. I've been home sick today, so I've been staff assisting around to make time pass. Security has either been killing people or been messed with by non traitors all morning.
I think the phenomena of people being shit to sec dudes/sec dudes being shit is in constant wax and wane. Just my thoughts. Before I went out of town last week I had an issue where I had shitty Captains and officers all morning and some of them we're just deplorable. That evening I had some of the best security officers on my roster and a great crew.

It's constantly in flux imo.
necro
So far the major issue with sec lately is 'nonexistent', which kinda overrides any other sec-related issue on account of nothing can be done about/to sec players who don't exist.
(05-05-2017, 10:03 AM)Roomba Wrote: So far the major issue with sec lately is 'nonexistent', which kinda overrides any other sec-related issue on account of nothing can be done about/to sec players who don't exist.
(05-05-2017, 11:28 AM)Sov Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 10:03 AM)Roomba Wrote: So far the major issue with sec lately is 'nonexistent', which kinda overrides any other sec-related issue on account of nothing can be done about/to sec players who don't exist.

I'm a HoS and I agree with this sentiment.

It's just not fun to be sec anymore, to be honest. I don't know why either.

Personally, I just think it comes from the lack of players lately. I don't like to play HoS on 20 person rounds where there is almost no to little action.
I got burnt out of playing Security. Played non stop for a few years and hardly anyone played the role with me. So I don't see a point anymore. I'm honestly expecting goon to progress to a point in the future where the security role is not even a thing anymore.
This is only tangentially related, but I have a question: are you still eligible to be a late join antagonist if you pick security?

I know it's not the case for roundstart, but I'm curious if it applies to late joiners.
(05-05-2017, 12:28 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: This is only tangentially related, but I have a question: are you still eligible to be a late join antagonist if you pick security?

I know it's not the case for roundstart, but I'm curious if it applies to late joiners.
I Don't think so, otherwise we would occasionally have Traitor/changling Secs and/or HOS(E)s.
(05-05-2017, 12:28 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: This is only tangentially related, but I have a question: are you still eligible to be a late join antagonist if you pick security?

of course not, that would be too fun