Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guilty Pleasures - What do you abuse?
(02-23-2017, 12:42 AM)Roomba Wrote: I've seen all those 'nerf everything' threads. Not falling for this one. crossarms

Well now I'm just going to have to nerf everything in this thread! Thanks for the idea, everyone credit Roomba for fixing these longstanding bugs!
(02-23-2017, 02:29 AM)somepotato Wrote:
(02-23-2017, 12:42 AM)Roomba Wrote: I've seen all those 'nerf everything' threads. Not falling for this one. crossarms

Well now I'm just going to have to nerf everything in this thread! Thanks for the idea, everyone credit Roomba for fixing these longstanding bugs!

nerf everything in ss13
a magician never reveals his secrets 

my best tricks are making a guy into a dead guy with just my bare hands
Getting a guardbuddy, punching a dude, watch them punch you back and watch them spend twenty minutes hiding from my buddy. Once a werewolf did it and spent all his time hiding.
if i feel like being a mechanic i usually snag a phaser scan off the timeship and encourage ppl to bear arms
My biggest repeat offence is getting an agent card, chameleon jumpsuit, and voice changer as a traitor and posing as various crew members while I go about causing trouble around the station.

Oh, the grudges I've probably caused unsuspecting people.
Sometimes I spawn myself some white gloves to complete my clown outfit.
(02-23-2017, 05:59 AM)Gannets Wrote: Sometimes I spawn myself some white gloves to complete my clown outfit.

If there's a mime, I slip and take them from him at the first opportunity.
As a antag I say "Hi" to people and attack them as they are typing a response to me. I'm the worst.
Ban Gannets for admin abuse.

I take the RCD I could not be arsed fixing that door when I could build a wall/tear down the door in seconds. I abuse meth/hypo and I suppose I powergame with securitrons. I bust into genetics and activate my powers most times, while sometimes I self surgery and give myself robotic everything.

Rigged cells. They are OP as fuck if you set it up correctly. Well actually OP is a bad word, as they are entirely avoidable. On that note, mousetrapped things.

Lube.

Also I fuck with artifacts and anything in the debris field.
Setting the engine to hellburn, making a PTL bypass teleporter, and turning on the PTL. Then, once the engine is good and hot and the crew good and trusting of these super convenient teleporters, setting the teleporters to teleport them into the PTL beam! Then, hotwiring the engine and finishing off the survivors with a pair of powerglove RPGs!

Also pumping billion degree hotloop gas into the air hookups. Great for when I don't have a plan and want to ensure nobody else has any fun.
abusing hrefs to kill people without them ever touching me
As AI, bolting open the arrivals/nearest airbridge external airlocks, so when someone uses my airbridge, I can tell from the sound of the door right away. Then when they're in my upload, disabling ID scanner on the door after closing it so they can't get out quickly in case they upload a law that could let me kill them.

Also telesciencing my core to a secure location in the debris field.

Also setting the intercoms near external airlocks to one of two frequencies, so I can tell the location of syndies who blurt out "who has the emag?" even if they're using their agent cards.
I abuse the players by being an admin.
(02-23-2017, 12:53 PM)shotgunbill Wrote: I abuse the players by being an admin.

what do you abuse, not who smilie with a protruding tongue