Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Clarion FIX THIS SHIT Thread
Here's a few things I don't think have been mentioned yet:

1. There are a lot fewer sinks than there are on Destiny in places I would have expected to have sinks (i.e. the Bar or most of Medbay). Minor thing but I didn't realize how much I missed 'em 'til I was cleaning and they were gone. If it's just me tho I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  2. Mining doesn't have a materials processor. This causes our dear Rain undue amounts of stress and grief. IT MUST BE FIXED.
  3. The standard Power Grid Warning still says the NSS Destiny instead of the Clarion.
  4. There don't appear to be any crew arrival announcements? Or maybe I'm just dense and it was fixed. Actually, was there even an announcement computer at all?
  5. It is impossible for the AI to see the doors to Robotics and the Kitchen, and trying to view the rooms in their entirety is a pain. As a frequent AI, I find visibility incredibly important. I'm sure I will come up with other camera grievances over time (also like you can't see the whole AI Core without canceling your camera view which is just a little lame). As was previously mentioned, AI also seems to be able to see through bot cameras it was not previously able to see through, unless you could always see through them and then I'm just unobservant and dumb.
  6. There was some hysteria regarding disabling the AI Core turrets last round, since the controls were all working fine until the Captain unlocked them or something and then they went wonky and wouldn't work. Needless to say, they never did get rid of that "borg all humans" law.
Monkeys can open their pen of captivity in genetics. Uh oh!
(10-03-2016, 09:26 PM)Burrito Justice Wrote: Monkeys can open their pen of captivity in genetics. Uh oh!

Please never fix this. Monkey rebellions forever.
No please fix it. The monkeys aggress me because they see another of their own 'hurt', then they OPEN THE DOOR, then they chase me into the cloning room/Genetics atrium, then the outer door is opened and we have monkeys in the hall and everyone wants to lynch me for monkeys in the hall.
[Image: c93de1cbda.png]

Fuck the janitor, he doesn't need power, right?

[Image: 6465ea4458.png]

That's better.
[Image: 0ca02b5009.png]

What have we here? A randomly depowered Chaplain's office and Crematorium?

[Image: 3f8da5b6dd.png]

Oh THERE's the problem!

[Image: ff11d74f44.png]

Aaaaand, fixed!
I don't think the bar has a glassware recycler, I didn't see one last night.
(10-03-2016, 07:18 PM)elan_oots Wrote: Telesci z levels appear to be in the wrong order... When I tested, I found this:

1-5: Invalid
6: Ship (I warped the camera into some cabins)
7: Not able to teleport
8: Empty space
9: Adventure zone (Sent camera into biodome successfully)
10: Debris field (Received a piece of loot I knew the coords of successfully)

That sounds to me like we have two adventure zones and two debris fields
So I've had trouble with this on Destiny, but the solars don't seem to work on auto or timed. I tried cutting the wires and rewiring on the port side, but the SMES won't charge.
(10-04-2016, 10:36 AM)mortecai4 Wrote: So I've had trouble with this on Destiny, but the solars don't seem to work on auto or timed.  I tried cutting the wires and rewiring on the port side, but the SMES won't charge.

Yep, Solars are busted.
So it looks like the blind switch on the bridge affects not only the bridge blinds, but the ones in security and possibly medbay as well.
The yellow medical storage doors in Medbay's main hallway don't have the right access requirements. I couldn't get in as a Doctor.

Also, this spot in Medbay is missing wires by default (I laid wires down to fix the problem)

[Image: FdwsarD.png]
[Image: c5956ce93b.png]

Disposals doesn't actually disposal anything because that blast door won't open

[Image: 31c8e01b6b.png]

The telesci computer isn't wired up at round start. I had to lay those wires you see myself.
I played a Miner for all of five minutes.

Within that five minutes, I had access to Medbay, Robotics, Genetics, the Engine, and somewhere else I can't remember.

Those doors are generic maintenance doors.
(10-06-2016, 11:05 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: [Image: c5956ce93b.png]

Disposals doesn't actually disposal anything because that blast door won't open

[Image: 31c8e01b6b.png]

The telesci computer isn't wired up at round start. I had to lay those wires you see myself.

No, the telescience computer starts perfectly wired at roundstart. Those wires were cut because the RD was being a dick. However, I'm still not entirely sure where the telescience APC actually is.