Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Clarion FIX THIS SHIT Thread
Wiring between engineering and the cloning APC (and similar) is directly from the engine, not a SMES. Not technically terribly terrible as it gives engineering something to do between getting the engine up and for explosions to start happening (took me 10 minutes, including working out the problem, the solution, and the route I was taking.

Separate posts because separate problems, I guess:

Port Electrical Substation and Starboard Electrical Substatio (sic) are the wrong way around. Caused me some fun while trying to work out how this engine works properly.

The cool loop's cooling pipes are WAY too close to mining/the PTL. You start cooking by being remotely near them.
I'm trying to do a basic char burn and and I have everything set up properly but I'm getting 0kPa on the engine intake.
[Image: TgmzXWl.png]
There's no genetics circuit board in tech storage. May not be a bug, but it's the only one that's missing which seems odd to me.
Oh! Here's one I remember: Miners can't get to their work area without cargo access or something. I had to be let in constantly (the first door).
(10-02-2016, 04:10 PM)Avack Wrote: Inbound crates to cargo go to the outbound conveyor with the mass driver, meaning you have to spacewalk to fetch them.

QM also has an APC named "area power controller" just stuck on the floor by the console near the door.

And the hangar in cargo also doesn't seem to be open-able from the inside, there's two pod communication wossnames on the outside and the manual button inside doesn't seem to open the doors.

(10-02-2016, 04:10 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: Flaps from the outgoing conveyor in QM are missing.

(10-02-2016, 04:34 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: The blast door in the mass driver funeral room doesn't work, which means you cannot perform monkey executions solemn funerals.

(10-02-2016, 05:40 PM)Flourish Wrote: Not really a bug (but just something that's a bit annoying), but can the right door to the cloning room be blue (ie. not accessible to everyone)? Maybe just have a button for it, so cloned people can get out? I feel like this way, peoples' things won't be stolen as frequently, and there will be less people wandering around in medbay with no business being there.

(10-02-2016, 05:47 PM)ChrisOniell69 Wrote: Toxins has no igniter but a switch is present and the pipes do not connect properly, causing spicy air to spray into the room. Another small one is the hot loop purge valve is labelled incorrectly as the combustion outlet valve.

(10-02-2016, 06:34 PM)Erev Wrote: The pathology research console is like 4 tiles away from the pathology manipulator. In addition to being super far away it also does not see a connection. I would suggest swapping the manipulator and the synthomatic and then also swapping the medical records and the research console.

(10-02-2016, 06:58 PM)Musketman12 Wrote: The freezer has no air

(10-02-2016, 07:15 PM)The_Rain Wrote: Also, what is up with the artifact lab pad in mining?

These should all be fixed now* plus some other stuff that I cba to go back and quote.

Re: medbay health scanner on the table, it can't be rotated like that.
Re: pathology samples, there's 4 more on another table.

*I did not test any of the fixes because I am lazy and also I want to go actually play the game now

Posting this for my own posterity (or Dions if she gets to it first):
[Image: hqqaCth.png]
That lattice in the center needs to be changed to a wall or a window or somethin'
I go away for the weekend and a new map is implemented. Is this map on a particular server?
(10-03-2016, 10:40 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: I go away for the weekend and a new map is implemented. Is this map on a particular server?

Yep, LLJK1
It's not really implemented yet, just being tested. Eventually we'll figure out what to do about destiny vs clarion, but for now we'll be manually switching between them.
Not sure if it's been fixed since last night, but the fore pod beacon, while present, isn't a valid option to warp to from a pod.
Instead of the door right of the cloning room being turned blue, both doors (and also the genetics doors) are now green... And so literally anyone can now access those places.

edit: Also, Pathology, Robotics, the morgue, and the general medbay area are open to anyone with maint access.

edit2: The security podbay and the security room (along with lockers) can be accessed with a scientist ID
Telesci z levels appear to be in the wrong order... When I tested, I found this:

1-5: Invalid
6: Ship (I warped the camera into some cabins)
7: Not able to teleport
8: Empty space
9: Adventure zone (Sent camera into biodome successfully)
10: Debris field (Received a piece of loot I knew the coords of successfully)
*Mechanics does not spawn with a MechComp machine.
*I've noticed the accessibility of some places is wonky via maintenance tunnels, for example anyone can enter Medbay in spite of the door being restricted from the front. Mechanics doesn't have this problem since both airlocks out are the yellow Mechanics ones, so I'd imagine this issue's as simple as switching out the airlocks used.
The Pharmacy can be accessed from Maintenance with only Maintenance level ID.
https://i.imgur.com/e9t6SuR.png

I ran into one after grabbing an oxygen tank and passing it over to someone, while I already had an oxygen tank and T-Ray scanner in my pockets. It then proceeded to treat me as if I always had that third oxygen tank no matter what, even if I removed everything else the icon'd still be there.
The Cloning Door Control button doesn't appear to do anything.