Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Destiny FIX THIS SHIT Thread
(09-26-2016, 06:47 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote:
(09-25-2016, 12:05 AM)zewaka Wrote: We have an official thread for Destiny bugreports.

Ah, sorry. Thanks for moving my posts!  smile

Something has changed with the engine as well. My normal setup, which previously produced a steady output of 2MW now produces little to no power. I'll try to fiddle around with it more to see if I am able to figure out exactly where the issue is.

My setup is as follows:
(Just a side note, I've been doing this set up pretty much since day one of Destiny being introduced with no issues until now)

A plasma canister connected to the auxiliary port on both the hot and cold loop. One furnace full of char* burning in the hot loop with the bypass valve opened. Cold loop uses the space cooling pipes with bypass valve closed. 

*my hunch is that this has something to do with materials but I don't know if what mmaterial is loaded into the furnace makes a difference as to how much power is produced.

Try using char ore clumps from the nano-refiner, and maybe try using mined ore instead, i seem to remember the ore in the crates not having the combustible prefix though i may just be pulling that out of my ass
The APC in the Mining Refinery has to be re-wired into the power grid every round. It starts with no external power by default, even with the engine powering every other APC.
(09-27-2016, 02:38 PM)Hephasto Wrote: The APC in the Mining Refinery has to be re-wired into the power grid every round. It starts with no external power by default, even with the engine powering every other APC.

It's because there's no wiring under the tile where the nanoprocessor is
(09-27-2016, 03:14 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: It's because there's no wiring under the tile where the nanoprocessor is

You mean the material processor? Either way I fixed it, hopefully. Let me know if it's still messed up after the next restart!
Thanks Haine! I haven't had a chance to check it out yet but due to lack of comments saying it's still broken, I'll assume it's fixed in the meantime.

Could we add a chemical storage locker to the MD's office like there is on cog2? (The locker with omnizine and all of those fun chems)
(09-29-2016, 06:06 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: Thanks Haine! I haven't had a chance to check it out yet but due to lack of comments saying it's still broken, I'll assume it's fixed in the meantime.

Could we add a chemical storage locker to the MD's office like there is on cog2? (The locker with omnizine and all of those fun chems)

Sure! Assuming I can find room. (I'll find room.)
(09-29-2016, 09:09 PM)Haine Wrote:
(09-29-2016, 06:06 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: Thanks Haine! I haven't had a chance to check it out yet but due to lack of comments saying it's still broken, I'll assume it's fixed in the meantime.

Sure!  Assuming I can find room.  (I'll find room.)

You could always...

Put the skeleton in the closet.

space bear
Not sure if bug or feature, but the mail pipes in Destiny go right under the engine's combustion chamber. If they've got any sort of real burn going, expect to hurt if you are in that length of pipe whenever the damage ticks occur.

I just went to insta-crit due to burns and toxin damage during a leisurely mail-tour as a monkey.
Well, shit, I didn't realize you could get burned in a pipe like that. I'll fix that.
Not sure if this is still a thing or if it's been fixed, but I remember that the podbay and escape had blind switches instead of light switches. There aren't blinds in there. Has this been fixed?
In the Quartermaster's office, it's impossible to see anything else in Cargo. It's a really small space. Do you think you could turn the wall south of his chair into windows? That way you can see people coming and going into the department.
(10-07-2016, 09:59 PM)CameronWoof Wrote: In the Quartermaster's office, it's impossible to see anything else in Cargo. It's a really small space. Do you think you could turn the wall south of his chair into windows? That way you can see people coming and going into the department.

Sure!
I'd like to thank whoever fixed the solars though, they're a god
I fixed them but I also broke them in the first place (oops)
Plasmaglass in brig can be broken with shoes please fix