Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Destiny FIX THIS SHIT Thread
Report all the bugs you see with the Destiny map here! Be sure to skim the thread before posting so a bug is not reported multiple times.
Alright, I have a few.

1. As mentioned in a previous thread, there is a misplaced implant gun in space south of the MD's office.

2. Despite the Crew Quarters B room being turned into the Barman's office, the APC is still called "Crew Quarters B"

3. The Aviary has no APC and runs on magic. I have heard there are similar cases elsewhere in the ship, but I cannot confirm anything to that effect.

4. The mail pipes immediately to the right of the medbay lobby do not connect properly, and sending something through them causes a breach. For an example of this, try mailing something from Robotics to Chemistry or similar.
(05-26-2016, 05:34 PM)cyberTripping Wrote: -snipped bugs-

All fixed.

EDIT: Including the post below.
Since it wasn't explicitly mentioned and just vaguely nodded to, the Arcade, Testing Chamber and Barber Shop are all powered by magic like the aviary was previously. Not sure if that was included in the fixes, so it felt worth it to mention.
I'm not sure if it counts since I might be overlooking some sort of arcane byond shit, but the placement of the fire alarm for the courthouse holding cell is dubious at best, put between a divider of the rooms. As far as I understand, it's either going to be activated by fires in the general courtroom as well as the holding cell, or it won't activate at all.

image for clarity

[Image: 8h8Lhs7.png]
(05-28-2016, 11:30 PM)cyberTripping Wrote: The placement of the fire alarm for the courthouse holding cell is dubious at best, put between a divider of the rooms. [/spoiler]

Talked to you ingame about this, might as well put it here. I think the fire alarm placement like that is so the prisoner can annoy everyone (The poor AI). Or if its simply an oversight, it should be this way.
The destiny does not have a loaf processor, while this is technically not a bug it is a horrendous oversight that renders the game nigh unplayable
Hey there. Just a few bugs I've noticed while playing today:

• The Nanofabricator by the Nano-Crucible in mining seems to have removed the wiring below it when added.

• Mulebot doesn't accept the typical locations and I can't seem to find any that work.

EDIT
• Drones have extremely limited access

• A zombie floating in space was able to attack me and eat my brain even though I was piloting a pod.
(figured this was a feature like the drone attacks)
Not sure what caused it precisely, but for the last few days at least the solars on Destiny have not been working. Don't know if this is a Destiny-only problem or not, but not inclined to play on LLJK2 to check. Either way, it's definitely recent.
(09-24-2016, 12:50 PM)Mordent Wrote: Not sure what caused it precisely, but for the last few days at least the solars on Destiny have not been working. Don't know if this is a Destiny-only problem or not, but not inclined to play on LLJK2 to check. Either way, it's definitely recent.

Are you sure people set them up right? They don't work if its done wrong. Each of Destiny's solars at peak output gives 120KW; but only at peak solar. As the sun moves, the total power drops. When it is to the aft, both solars get very little power. I set each of the solars like so: 
Input: 90KW
Output: 45: KW
90KW are sufficient unless there are lots of people doing energy intensive things; If you need more you can up it to 55KW output on each. This should build up a sufficient SMES charge to keep the ship humming.

If you set the input above 120, it will be broken most the time. Above 100, it stops working more than half the time.

Mulebot is not programmed yet on Destiny; it is known.

Bugs I've noticed:
Once I was able to *flip out of the right top cell out to the HOS while he was standing outside the closed cell door. (Reported fixed, but somehow I did it) -1 week ago

Using me"give to give someone a playing audio log while you have the audio log window open then trying to open that players inventory by pulling their sprite onto you locks and freezes the inventory window that opens.
-A few weeks ago
(09-24-2016, 03:01 PM)Lu Yan Wrote: Are you sure people set them up right? They don't work if its done wrong. Each of Destiny's solars at peak output gives 120KW; but only at peak solar. As the sun moves, the total power drops. When it is to the aft, both solars get very little power. I set each of the solars like so: 
Input: 90KW
Output: 45: KW
90KW are sufficient unless there are lots of people doing energy intensive things; If you need more you can up it to 55KW output on each. This should build up a sufficient SMES charge to keep the ship humming.

If you set the input above 120, it will be broken most the time. Above 100, it stops working more than half the time.

100%. I'm very well-versed in the solars there. The panels don't track the sun any more (even manually adjusting them via the console), and also the cables leading from the solar panels themselves do not output power even if the sun is in the right position.
edited my original post to update more Destiny related bugs
We have an official thread for Destiny bugreports.
As an addendum to the solars on Destiny; something's definitely changed as the default wiring no longer works whereas it used to. We've worked out a way to re-wire them, though. It's not obvious why the default wiring no longer works, as it really seems like it should.

The solar panels themselves still do not appear to rotate, but the setting on the controller seems to apply to them regardless once re-wired.
(09-25-2016, 12:05 AM)zewaka Wrote: We have an official thread for Destiny bugreports.

Ah, sorry. Thanks for moving my posts!  smile

Something has changed with the engine as well. My normal setup, which previously produced a steady output of 2MW now produces little to no power. I'll try to fiddle around with it more to see if I am able to figure out exactly where the issue is.

My setup is as follows:
(Just a side note, I've been doing this set up pretty much since day one of Destiny being introduced with no issues until now)

A plasma canister connected to the auxiliary port on both the hot and cold loop. One furnace full of char* burning in the hot loop with the bypass valve opened. Cold loop uses the space cooling pipes with bypass valve closed. 

*my hunch is that this has something to do with materials but I don't know if what mmaterial is loaded into the furnace makes a difference as to how much power is produced.