Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread
[Image: 3lVkxqK.png]
Some lazy moving-crew dude managed to compress the second microwave in the kitchen and slide it under the FoodTech vendor instead of placing it on a table when we moved in!
[Image: wibXgl1.png]

Slightly more dangerous then a microwave under a vending machine: It looks like the firedoors in the toxins lab oxygen canister storage area are completely for show, as I closed them here and lit myself on fire and the gases/fire just phased through it.
Toxins seems to be missing a portable airpump to drain it's handheld canisters with. In fact, most of the station seems to be missing airpumps.

Also, the window for the pump controls seems to... freak out a little bit. For reference, I am not doing anything when it's moving.

[Image: dfafe0dee1b3b5f8130ee43364c02f4b.gif]

Also, look at the options. There are two "Chamber One Inlet Status"s and two "Chamber Two Outlet Status"s, and changing one will cause both identical options to change. These are the only options present.
the whole entire game looks like a rainbow, i don't know how to fix this.
Eight-Ball, is your version of byond up to date? It needs the most recent version of Byond for lighting to work, otherwise it just looks like a disco nightmare.

Also, more weird stuff: In the medical directors office, there's an empty lockable medical locker in there. Meanwhile, all the stuff you'd expect to be in there is in a medical cart. Finally, there do not appear to be any Pro-Doc Health goggles in the medical director's office.
Mageziya Wrote:This is curious, but there doesn't seem to be a switch to close the heat shield for the combustion chamber in engineering.

Unless I'm missing it, somehow.

Can't find it either. This is annoying, because engineering will become fire if those doors are not closed.
byond is fully updated, I really don't know what's causing this.
[Image: V2KnSea.png]

-chair is on top of the broken paint machine
-you can move around the smashed computer
69andahalf Wrote:-you can move around the smashed computer
Entirely normal. Was already like this on Cog1.
[Image: FlBnP4U.png]

This happens when you try to use the belt system near mining.
There is only one ouija board in the chapel, instead of three.

QM pod bay is missing blue toolbox, metal sheets and reinforced glass for making pods.
Posting here as well just in case. Science really needs a large side of the station testing area like it had in cog 1. the small one we have is great for poison chem testing, but even the lightest of pyro chems usually leaves medical vented to space. It also has zero explosive testing possibilities
[Image: 4b55c080f7.png]
The "Launcher Control" button does not trigger the mass driver. Pressing the button only opens the "EVA Tube" doors.
I'm not 100% sure on how areas work, but shouldn't the burn chamber area extend all the way out to space, rather than having the maintenance area cutting it off? Currently the burn chamber area only extends to the blast doors, which is were most people are putting the RCD hole, but if it extended all the way to space I assume the chamber could be property vented for CO2 then. At least something to look into I guess.
[Image: 1gvxu1R.png]

These two tiles selected in red are wooden floors, rather than plating. Just something funny I came across, I assume it came from an old room which used to be there?
[Image: YJjVI4T.png]

Kitchen and botany could also use some syringes, I've look around but can't see any although I could be wrong.

The med bay booth near the bar could be make a lot more useful. It would be nice to have a surgery table in there, and have set medical equipment spawns rather than (possibly?) random spawning equipment.

The way items are stacked also makes it very difficult to see what's all on the table. With the use of random spawning tool and materials on cog, it'd be nice to see everything that's on a table at a glance, rather than having to right click everything. This is an issue with the medical booth as most of the equipment is covered up by the big boxes of gloves and patches, but also in maintenance with metal, glass and rods covering up everything on the table they're on. Possible fix would be to have a rack for the materials to spawn on, and a table for the tools to spawn on right next to each other?

The floor tile that spawns in the little maintenance room off the kitchen to the west is white, rather the grey (I assume it just doesn't have a material associated with it).
[Image: Kk9wqPX.png]

It's a Spessmas Miracle!

My Game been fixed, and I got no idea how the fuck that happened.