Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread
The station's podbay and arc smelter could use some, and I think having a couple scattered across maintenance wouldn't be a half bad idea- as it is right now, trying to reclaim materials elsewhere requires you to steal one from departments that absolutely need it to function.

and on another note, currently the remote controlled doors in QM appear beneath the actual belts, making it difficult to tell when they are open or closed.
oh wait, that second one is more of a bug report.
Intake pipes dont bring gas into chamber. southmost red pipe just abruptly ends with connection.
So there are quite certainly gonna be all sorts of dumb little problems, oversights, things lost in the hubbub, or things that seemed okay in playtesting but somehow broke since or aren't holding up in general gameplay.

Here is a thread for documenting that stuff! Please skim the thread before reporting things, though, so it's not just ten pages of "the captain is missing his spare ID!!!"
  • All pod bays have invisible doors [Image: opGqSKJ.png]
  • Cargo selling does not work, it just sends the stuff somewhere else
  • The engine burn chamber traps CO2 inside, which causes burns to die...
  • None of the pipes, valves, or similar atmospherics objects have names
I refuse to play until toxins is fixed. This is unacceptable.
Either move pathology near chemisty or give them some kinda limited dispenser for dispensing the shit needed to feed your pathogens. The walk is kinda far just to re-fill your food supply
Scientists don't have access to the Test Chamber.

Mail Chutes only display two destinations: "crewb" and detective.

Enabling a PDA's flashlight and putting it on your belt negates its lighting; it's as if you never turned it on.

The new lighting system (which is absolutely amazing BTW) causes some patches of darkness in otherwise well lit rooms.
Might be wise to have two separate servers with cogmap 2. Station lags too heavily with 50 people
Either move pathology near chemisty or give them some kinda limited dispenser for dispensing the shit needed to feed your pathogens. The walk is kinda far just to re-fill your food supply
oh shit..i don't know why it did that. Sorry!
ErikHanson Wrote:
  • All pod bays have invisible doors [Image: opGqSKJ.png]
While I mentioned it in the main Cog-thread, I think this one in particular is supposed to have a set of artifacts inside for Art-lab research, and currently Artlab has no starting artifacts to work with anywhere in research.
FIXED: Layering issues for blast doors, belts, launchers.
Adding more reclaimers.
So far I've seen

-The cloning pod does not read as connected to the rest of the cloning stuff
-There are no cargo pads anywhere
  • The air bridges don't connect and pressurize at roundstart!
  • The escape shuttle has normal windows, which break upon takeoff if people forgot to buckle in.
  • The captain no longer has a spare ID and space suit.
  • You cannot set wooden floors on fire...
  • No monkey vendor in chemistry
  • No yellow cake for the RD
  • There is no way to get past the PTL unless security presses a button.