Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Going full PG
I mean there is also the large argument of piss removal but that’s unrelated
stivkin can you keep your logical fallacies to your own thread it's like really inconvenient to clown on someone across multiple topics
(10-13-2021, 11:24 AM)KikiMofo Wrote: Just trying to figure out where Goon is at now. We going full safe for kids or are we going to be adults that make some dong jokes once in awhile?
By the way this is NOT a thread about complaining about how the servers are now or how bans are being given out. This is just a way to feel out peoples opinions about uhh like age rating or something.

Okay so ignoring that you prefaced this statement that you're 'just asking questions' with arguments taking an obvious position and that 'Are we going full safe for kids or being *adults*' is an extremely loaded way to ask the question, I don't think anybody legitimately thinks the intent is to make the game 'full kid friendly'. I also don't think painting it like that is actually really useful at all beyond being hyperbolic or making like, good sounding thread titles? People who are *adults* have argued that it makes *them personally* uncomfortable. I hope that answers your totally legitimate literal question of 'Do people think this game should be made "PG".'

Also correct me if I'm wrong but if everyone was seemingly fine with nipple tweaking the entire time how could there have been a "big discussion about years ago if it was to be removed or not"? It's definitely come up a few times in my time here, I don't see it as particularly recent of a thing to debate about. Same with the penis ban thing like Leeanei said, I don't think this is a particularly recent dramatic shift in tone.
Nipple tweaking has been removed entirely. If you've seen any sexual harassment please ahelp it.
(10-13-2021, 11:56 PM)Waffleloffle Wrote: stivkin can you keep your logical fallacies to your own thread it's like really inconvenient to clown on someone across multiple topics

It's not fallacious to point out why it's a  preposterous remark to say the server is going "full PG" when you can still piss on people like it's Postal 2.

Unless you're going to contribute to the thread don't post off-topic. Thanks.
(10-13-2021, 12:05 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: As far as the nipple tweaking Im not really for it being removed. Its again been around for probably longer than me and everyone seemed fine with it till just recently. Did something change?

There were 7 pages of thread about nipple tweaking in 2014
(10-14-2021, 07:54 AM)Leeanei Wrote: Nipple tweaking has been removed entirely. If you've seen any sexual harassment please ahelp it.

Elaborating on this - clicking yourself to tweak your nipples was removed more than a year ago (April '20). A targeted nipple-tweaking emote that no one (well, at least not me or the devs I talked to) was aware existed was removed later. Yellow's PR was removing a nipple-tweaking self emote that also no one was aware existed.
i've been handing out penis bans the last few days because it's usually by someone who has less than 20 rounds played and is doing other questionable shit. 30 minute bans are underrated as a "hey, don't fuckin do this, read the rules" slap and when there are 100 people online and so much shit is going on that nobody reports it's a handy shortcut

nipple tweaking was stupid and (when done on others) is more or less sexual assault, it's good that it's gone

didn't realize we were due for another episode of "has gone gone too far?" so soon after we finished with the 13 page piss debate
(10-14-2021, 12:43 PM)Zamujasa Wrote: didn't realize we were due for another episode of "has gone gone too far?" so soon after we finished with the 13 page piss debate

That sounds like the exact kind of thing I want to read today, please share us a link.
knock yourself out

e: if you (or anyone else) bumps the piss thread i will ban you from the forums
Wait a minute...

If anyone else bumps that thread you're going to ban ME?

I'm just going to cross my fingers and pray that's not what you meant.
(10-14-2021, 01:56 PM)Stivkin Wrote: Wait a minute...

so text
(10-14-2021, 08:45 PM)ZeWaka Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 01:56 PM)Stivkin Wrote: Wait a minute...

so text

No need to be a shitter about it and hand out forum punishments over a joke.
It’s just not much of what you’ve said has been productive to any of the debates here frown
(10-14-2021, 09:32 PM)Yellow Wrote: It’s just not much of what you’ve said has been productive to any of the debates here frown

Now you're just making stuff up. I've been plenty helpful. I pointed out the fact that arguing we're going "full PG" doesn't track when there's plenty in the game that goes way beyond that threshold. Waffle tried to bring another thread into this, and then I told everyone to keep the thread on topic. Are we reading the same screen?