Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Horizon bugs thread
All of the VR goggles in both brigs (main and arrivals) are det_nets.

It's possible to break into the Syndicate Outpost

It might be wise to use mechanics' lockers instead of carts in the mechanics' office.

An announcement computer for some of the Head of Staff offices might be nice.

No tracking implant box in Telescience. Also, maybe some more GPSes could do?

Some safes in the outer crew quarters would be nice. Maybe some blinds too?

Botany lacks bee egg boxes. (from what I've heard).
Detectives office now starts with two bottles of Bojacks and a lighter but still no cigs. Did someone mean to put cigs where one of the bojacks are or something?
There seems to be no tech storage. I've found a couple packet sniffers but a lot of the nerd junk is missing. This includes:
Diskette Boxes (Blank and Program ones)
PC modules
Console Boards
The Portable Computer
Any TermOS PCs at all

Also the nuclear charge being on the station is dangerous, even without a TermOS PC. Setting that off just minutes into the round is fairly simple. Maybe force people to manually hook it up?

got most of this now
(02-04-2019, 11:46 PM)Erev Wrote: There seems to be no tech storage. I've found a couple packet sniffers but a lot of the nerd junk is missing. This includes:
PC modules
Console Boards
The Portable Computer
Any TermOS PCs at all

Also the nuclear charge being on the station is dangerous, even without a TermOS PC. Setting that off just minutes into the round is fairly simple. Maybe force people to manually hook it up?

Is the nukeman program on the mainframe? Otherwise, people would have to install it on the mainframe, taking a lot more effort.
None of the engine valves have names. I've made a map of valve names for reference.
[Image: horizon-labeled.png]
Setting Horizon as the prefered map wont automaticly select it when a map vote starts.

Edit: Toxins labs purge pipes are connected to inactive pumps with no computer to turn them on.
There are no fuel tanks on the station (the red ones that you use to make flamethrowers).

Toxins could use the VR simulation thingy.

Scientists don't have access to the test chamber asteroid.

The camera monitor you gave to telesci can look at every camera except the helmet cams.
Ghost Drone ship:
falling into the industrial loader as a borg causes you to loop continuously, being neither drone nore flesh.
(02-05-2019, 08:25 AM)The Gorog Wrote:
(02-04-2019, 11:46 PM)Erev Wrote: There seems to be no tech storage. I've found a couple packet sniffers but a lot of the nerd junk is missing. This includes:
PC modules
Console Boards
The Portable Computer
Any TermOS PCs at all

Is the nukeman program on the mainframe? Otherwise, people would have to install it on the mainframe, taking a lot more effort.

It is on there but making people get the Hemera tape might be a good fix.
(02-05-2019, 11:27 AM)Erev Wrote:
PC modules
Console Boards
The Portable Computer
Any TermOS PCs at all

Another option i'm investigating is adding the Nuke to the clown-zone in the northwest. It could be ripped up and installed on the ship if someone wanted to do the deed, or blown from its position to just really hurt the miners i guess.
Genetics doesn't start with a bottle of mutadone, and there is an out of place scientist locker nearby that area.

There also seems to be a lack of emergency oxygen supplies which is pretty harsh considering how quickly, and frequently the entire ship seems to lose oxygen.
(02-05-2019, 11:36 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
(02-05-2019, 11:27 AM)Erev Wrote:
PC modules
Console Boards
The Portable Computer
Any TermOS PCs at all

Another option i'm investigating is adding the Nuke to the clown-zone in the northwest. It could be ripped up and installed on the ship if someone wanted to do the deed, or blown from its position to just really hurt the miners i guess.

I don't beleive it is possible to pick up the nuke to move it. Someone challenged me to do so with the Hemera nuke but I never managed it despite being 'close' according to them. It could be scanned and rebuilt. It would be weird to have the nuke in clownland (unless someone wants to make a partynuke varient?)
Sometimes Dwaine just breaks at round start
The cells have detnet goggles inside instead of VR goggles. Det net goggles let anybody set someone to arrest and alter security records at will-shouldn't be within arm's reach of a prisoner
The DWAINE terminal in the AI's core isn't connect to the main network, so its only real use is talking to the AI... in the exact same room.
Apparently necessary. Perhaps it should be moved outside of the core room and into the room outside so that people can use it to talk to the AI privately?

The security records computer in the entrance to security is the old, non-ThinkDOS type.