Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
remove THC from the addict trait
(07-30-2017, 10:02 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: weed makes you have a hunger system. weed gives you the hunger from the motives system.

(07-30-2017, 07:45 PM)SageAcrin Wrote: holy god don't bring realism and especially not loaded arguments into this game's mechanics

How about no? No need to turn a silly item into the only thing that makes a spaceman hungry and it's not a reason or an excuse to bring a motive back or to find a way to bring them back at all.
Idea.

Keep Marijuana addiction, but addiction can be sated by eating food.
Idea.

keep the addiction but make it go away by doing meth.
Lets take this a step further:

Add bongs
Idea.

Keep the addiction and do nothing to it.
keep the addiction but make it do nothing
keep the addiction but make botanists immune

no but really, just leave it alone
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
(07-30-2017, 10:02 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 09:28 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: If anything, weed could probably use a few benefits. Maybe it could boost the healing you get from eating?

weed makes you have a hunger system. weed gives you the hunger from the motives system.
(08-01-2017, 11:20 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
(07-30-2017, 10:02 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: weed makes you have a hunger system. weed gives you the hunger from the motives system.

Yes both of those things, and only for as long as the THC is in your system.
Clearly space weed is beyond the limits of what we call dank.

It's... superthanks!

I mean, uh, überdank!

Honestly I'm just posting because this topic has given me several laughs. Überdank for those.
if you grow enough weed to make a ball as big as the sun and then mass driver it into the sun everyone on the entire zlevel should get high
(08-01-2017, 10:48 PM)poland spring Wrote: if you grow enough weed to make a ball as big as the sun and then mass driver it into the sun everyone on the entire zlevel should get high

there still needs to be a way to make a mix in a canister of pure THC and air, so we can make everyone on the station high
everyone should spawn with a THC smoke grenade on 4/20
(07-30-2017, 09:20 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: is that a weed?!

no this is a crayon

we could have a secondary type of addiction that's just like, "you crave marijuana" and yelling and stuff cause you want your fix or are stressed about not getting it or some shit

yeah i would really be for something like this, i just think personally when you choose the addict trait and i see THC it just annoys me a bit cause i shouldn't be puking and twitching every 5 seconds cause i haven't puffed a doobie.
Maybe you don’t...