Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread
There appears to only be one snack machine on the entire station, or at least in the easy public-access areas.

This is problematic because Discount Dans has a lot of nice chems that are otherwise hard to get.
The DWAINE terminal in the robotics lab doesn't seem to be hooked up to the network. Also, I'm not sure if the gas sensor in the engine burn chamber is actually accessible through artlab.
Mageziya Wrote:There appears to only be one snack machine on the entire station, or at least in the easy public-access areas.

This is problematic because Discount Dans has a lot of nice chems that are otherwise hard to get.

Yeah I noticed this too, there's one west of the bar and one north west of the bar in maintenance/assistant spawn area.
Mageziya Wrote:There appears to only be one snack machine on the entire station, or at least in the easy public-access areas.

Yeah I noticed this too, there's one west of the bar and one north west of the bar in maintenance/assistant spawn area.
I get that the brig is supposed to be more accessible or breakable in some ways, but why on earth is there a DISPOSAL CHUTE in it!?
Zafhset Wrote:I get that the brig is supposed to be more accessible or breakable in some ways, but why on earth is there a DISPOSAL CHUTE in it!?

Speaking of disposal chutes and the brig, the parole disposal chutes are currently dumping criminals into the sec router, instead of outside the brig.

The sec router which has segways for stunning and murderizing security.
The disposal chute supposedly has a bio filter on it, so any living thing sent through it (IE: A prisoner) will get rerouted back into the brig.

Also, the janitor doesn't start with a water tank, which is annoying because half their items need water to work.
Grifflez Wrote:
Zafhset Wrote:I get that the brig is supposed to be more accessible or breakable in some ways, but why on earth is there a DISPOSAL CHUTE in it!?
Speaking of disposal chutes and the brig, the parole disposal chutes are currently dumping criminals into the sec router, instead of outside the brig.

That room is supposed to be a processing room. A place where people can put they're gear back on in peace once they've served their sentence. That's why all the timed lockers are in there. There's another chute they're supposed to go down on their own when ready.
Frank_Stein Wrote:
Grifflez Wrote:

That room is supposed to be a processing room. A place where people can put they're gear back on in peace once they've served their sentence. That's why all the timed lockers are in there. There's another chute they're supposed to go down on their own when ready.

Oh, well that's it's a bit to silly to place the segways in there. One officer and two unruly prisoners and suddenly you've got a corpse and two criminals with a security ID!
I feel like there needs to be another light in the cryo part of medbay, it's currently really dark. I also feel like there needs to be a light in the center of the operating theater, somehow, because it's also really dark in there.
Medbay could use some more prodoc goggles. And one in the MD's office. Currently they are tucked away in the back. A box in the front area would be handy.
There is a random r-wall in the middle of the port substation and air hookup room. It's hard to even tell it's there unless you go inside and bump into it.
[Image: zYwEmu1.jpg?1]
The AI can't use the announcement computer in the AI chamber, because it doesn't have an ID card. I suppose it could be meant for other people to use, but that rather detracts from it being in the AI chamber and labeled 'AI announcement computer'.
The chutes in the Hangar bay for security to get to the security lobby are great!!! Except the main reason you would use them -- the PTL is turned on -- also means that there are probably burst pipes and other lethal shit that you have to deal with between you and Security. If the engine is hellburned, like it is any other round, and a single pipe section is missing... RIP. As Security, you don't have engineering access (for some reason) and you are about to die from the heat.
Back on cog1 the escape shuttle has windows into the command portion which would be nice to have again. Here's where they could possibly go:
[Image: oJ4tcIo.png]
Also, the shuttle only have regular floors under the windows, so they can be broken (and possibly built on?). Probably should be converted to regular shuttle floors or a special type of plating that can't be blown up or build on.
Light and fire alarm are on top of each other in QM:
[Image: 76UV9Co.png]
Wooden floors under all these windows:
[Image: YlqcWRi.png][Image: BVfM5Kx.png]
There are walls under two windows at escape:
[Image: T1AhpTQ.png]
Possible way to make the snack machine fit better and have a way to break into telescience that is easier:
[Image: 1jB4Mrm.png]
Medbay cryo area could use more lights:
[Image: ih5HJN2.png]
Would be nice to have windows into the medbay medicine area as it feels really closed off, possibly just move the stairs down to where the wall sticks out (would also make it possible to break into medbay to get medicine):
[Image: r9oZiFE.png]
The actual medicine area needs some more hyposprays, and possible swap out the medkit locker in the cryo area with one of the medical carts.

Dance Effort Dance