Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread
The icon in the top left to turn on hard hat lights is missing.

Borg PDA flashlights don't work at all.

Borg flashlights don't work at all.
Ludwig Wrote:Borg PDA flashlights don't work at all.

This is probably related, but PDA flashlights, last time I checked, only work if you're holding the PDA. They used to work if they were on your belt or in your pocket, but now they do nothing.
Mageziya Wrote:
Ludwig Wrote:Borg PDA flashlights don't work at all.

This is probably related, but PDA flashlights, last time I checked, only work if you're holding the PDA. They used to work if they were on your belt or in your pocket, but now they do nothing.
There is a thread for that

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6153
Someone earlier posted about the weird restricted locker in the MD's office.

It has invisible bottles of chems in it. As in, the bottles are literally invisible. Very handy ones.

[Image: tnxXVkh.png]
Sweet jesus, those are all amazing med-chems that each take 5 to 30 minutes to make and are in general annoying as hell to procure individually.

I never thought to right-click.
Good God. Those are beautiful. Pentetic? Omnizine? The others are easy to synthesize, but they require chemists.

Also, I don't know if this is FTS material or just Nanotrasen engineering, but the engine wiring looks like somebody took a can of silly string to the floor:

[Image: zBcl5gZ.png]

I don't mind that it's easy to hotwire (yet) but my OCD screams out from the depths of my soul.
PTL Doors get messed up if a robot goes through them
[Image: uLeAFzG.png]

It seems the wall-mounted flashers in the brig are not connected to anything, and are not finished being put in all of the cells.

The AI cannot activate blind switches, possibly intended. (Posted this in regards to destiny in another topic, the problem is in cogmap2 as well though)
I have no idea if this was intended or not, but in toxins, the sparker and vent buttons for each burn chamber affect both chambers simultaneously. They do not independently function.

Also, the window for adjusting toxin's pumps is still a little wonked.
[Image: GOolaHV.png]

Pressure tank blocking the door into the little maintenance room north of botany, and west of the kitchen.
That door is also locked for the chef, which makes no sense since the chef can access the catering pod.
[Image: ulA6Q5B.jpg]

If this is working as intended then I have the wrong idea bout what it does.
Howcome both Bridge intercoms at the HOP's desk starts with it's microphone on?

Causes a bunch of spam early in the round.
and unless I'm completely blind I can't find a single vending machine that gives you igniters.

Plenty of book vending machines though because everyone uses them right XD
Along with all the other cart bugs, your sprite gets permanently shifted upwards if you get on them and then get off sometimes.

[Image: CEkWM8E.png]
zewaka Wrote:Along with all the other cart bugs, your sprite gets permanently shifted upwards if you get on them and then get off sometimes.
Never happened to me. But I already got shifted DOWNwards.