Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spell redundancy for Wizards
Rathen's x4
Greater cluwne should just be like regular cluwne but with kuru.
atomic1fire Wrote:Greater cluwne should just be like regular cluwne but with kuru.
Each level of cluwnes should give the cluwne one extra disease. Noncontaingous of course but like cluwnes with berserkers for second level and kuru for final level.
Or you know just 4 charges of cluwne which would own. Burst cluwne someone for maximal hate and reduce them to NegativeMan
Maybe the disease could just be random, kuru would be funny, but teleportitis would be funnier.

Actually wizards spawning rampaging cluwnes that teleport everywhere and laugh themselves to death might be a terrible idea. Especially since I'm pretty certain bezerker swings do damage.
atomic1fire Wrote:Maybe the disease could just be random, kuru would be funny, but teleportitis would be funnier.

Actually wizards spawning rampaging cluwnes that teleport everywhere and laugh themselves to death might be a terrible idea. Especially since I'm pretty certain bezerker swings do damage.

It's a terrible, yet funny thing to image.
Cluwne more...great

Cluwne lethal...please please PLEASE! no

We have shocking grasp for the touch-range kill already.

The powered up Clown's revenge I imagine would simply be more effective or have greater ease of use i.e. telekinesis-like ranged touch, some odd AOE bolt should you find a clustered crowd, multiple charges per use (thank you Huk') or a Rathen's Secret-like screen wide impact(doubtful this will happen but one can dream).

"Greater" Spells aren't that hard to imagine...

Force wall - Force Cube just like those annoying forcefield artifacts and box in your pursuers for a bit while you safely teleport out.

Blink - Blink not just yourself but everyone on screen around for confusion, possible spaceing and utter hilarity.

Bull's Charge - A hallway filling stampede!

Ice beam - screenwide ice floors in addition to the bolt

Doppleganger - A bright flash to blind all around you then instead of you leaving an NPC version of yourself some poor player near you has taken on your location and looks so they can be crowd-robusted in your place...bonus points if every time they try to speak they say random rage lines like "Damn vigilantes!" or "But I was a friendly Wizman!!!"
The more spell points invested into Pandemonium, the more random things it does unlock, and greater area of effect.
Cluwne mastery should just turn your cluwne target into Something Terrible That Should Not Be, like a hot pink cluwne with obesity, apocrine and noxious fart cloud mutations as well as every accent (paired with the "ability" to get words out through fits of uncontrollable honking, just so the cluwne's feeble attempts to be understood will continue to torture the crew with demented laughing sounds. Maybe also with a big red baboon ass that periodically farts out Cluwne Buttspiders that serve no purpose but to follow anyone nearby while screeching horrible demonic fart-honks and trying to trip them and fart noxious gas in their face, which would cause instant vomiting as well as the victim suddenly becoming smelly, afflicted with noxious farts, sick with food poisoning, or filling their blood with jenkem.

Frankly I'm torn because while getting multiple cluwne casts would be great, I feel like we'd be missing a golden opportunity for really cluwneing things up if Full Power Cluwne's Revenge wasn't just an absolute nightmarish spectacle of honks, farts, sewage and extremely distasteful wardrobes. Freaky voodoo butt bugs would just be a bonus :P
Greater Warp: Sends people farther away

Greater Rathen's Secret: also delimbs

Greater Blind: Hits everyone

Greater Teleport: can be cast on other people

Greater Clown's Revenge: inflicts airborne cluwne syndrome
Greater Rathen's: "Jacob Shit's 4 butts fly off...wait, WHAT?" + long stun time
Greater Shocking Grasp: Instant, needs no staff, and deep fries you instead of melts you.

Maybe also make it slow your ghost movement to be a jerk.

EI NATH already brings the rage, I'd love to see it bring more.

Greater Cluwne

Your ghost is also a cluwne
The thought of a 4-cluwne spell would be hilarious. Maybe when used the guy you use it on is cluwned and also 3 cluwne clones appear as hostile NPC's to crewmembers similar to summon golem, just less lethal and MUCH more irritating.
improved cluwne spells should allow you to cluwne borgs and the AI.
Greater cluwne should clwune the victem and replace his blood with Painbow.....This would either result in painbow golems or a de-reranged cluwnes who has a weaponzied blood to create an army (The crew) and begins on his quest for revenge