Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Things you miss in Goon.
I agree with these two as well. But most of all I miss when Admins loved to mess around with the players via admin rounds and did not care if they ruined a round for someone if they could created some unbelievable fun. We got antag tokens now you guys can go wild now. Bring it on.
(02-11-2018, 09:01 AM)Ed Venture Wrote: I agree with these two as well. But most of all I miss when Admins loved to mess around with the players via admin rounds and did not care if they ruined a round for someone if they could created some unbelievable fun. We got antag tokens now you guys can go wild now. Bring it on.

Antag tokens are broken last i checked, so that'll need fixed before they go off like that again
Well that's lame, the last bug I experienced with Antag Tokens was they let me spawn as a HoS Antag (I did not intend to spawn as a HoS that round it was random)
I feel like in 5-10 years someone is gonna necro this thread to say LLJK
(02-16-2018, 12:33 AM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: I feel like in 5-10 years someone is gonna necro this thread to say LLJK

Gibbed 5
It has only been a few weeks and I already miss when armored firesuits had no slowdown. I also miss back before the movement update when clothing-based slowdown in general was so insignificant as to be almost unnoticeable.
I miss the awkward silence of loneliness before global sound was a thing.
Y'know a lot of times I used to just log on, start a hellburn, suicide over the engine and tab out just so I could hear the sweet ambience that is the cacophony of farts, screams, assaults, and the roar of a thousand suns beneath me.
The Urs Dungeon.That was an awesome time, I only played it like 3 or 4 times, but damn it was cool to solve puzzles with like 10 other guys.
Playing at 3AM with like 5 other people was extremely relaxing too, I just can't match that atmosphere anymore.
(02-16-2018, 12:33 AM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: I feel like in 5-10 years someone is gonna necro this thread to say LLJK

Not quite 5-10 years but I do miss a lot of the older names. Someone mentioned Bob Ludwig to me earlier and I freaked out that I forgot about him.
rip Gibbed 4, and my antag tokens on there
(08-17-2019, 07:18 PM)TheOnlyRyan Wrote:

Not quite 5-10 years but I do miss a lot of the older names. Someone mentioned Bob Ludwig to me earlier and I freaked out that I forgot about him.

I haven't played in many years now, but sometimes I like to check in here to see what's going on. I find myself wondering where some of the old faces went, like Bob. It's strange how things change.
(08-20-2019, 11:30 AM)BillyMays Wrote:

I haven't played in many years now, but sometimes I like to check in here to see what's going on. I find myself wondering where some of the old faces went, like Bob. It's strange how things change.

I miss Walter Poehl
(08-20-2019, 04:21 PM)OMJ Wrote:
(08-20-2019, 11:30 AM)BillyMays Wrote:

I miss Walter Poehl

Walter is gone? He was one of my favorite bullying buddies. We swirlied so many security guards and captured antags together.
I miss a lot of things, but mostly I miss the people that have fallen away