Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Get Dat Fukkin Disk 2 : The second one
(Well this is probably the least horrible thing that could have happened from me rolling a 1 there)
With my tools having mysteriously vanished, I run to engineering storage to get replacements, then come back and try the exact same thing again. I don't care if the AI bolted everything, a bolted door never stopped a skilled hacker.
Beelzebub:Clown

Finally, phase one completed now to finish the rest of my plan. I'm going to need some drugs and meat

Action: Head to the bar, ask the bartender to mix up some strong stimulants and blend it with raw meat. I slide an uninflated balloon his way and honk my horn to sweeten the deal
Jerkop-4 screams! These sunglasses! Didn't do a damn thing! It burns! Stings!

This is bullshit! Who puts a table in a hallway! Argh!

Alright fine, we're doing it the hard way!

Jerkop-4 stumbles his way over to the medical manufacturer and goes to print out a fire extinguisher, which he'll then use to break into Robotics and print out a bunch of medbots.
Manne Love, Chaplain:

I do my best Ric Flair impression.

"Woo!"
Jerkop-5

I'll cover you, #5! I load my RPG launcher and aim at the medbay entrance door while also keeping an eye on the hostages.
KRAKEN, AI: "Well BEEP-BOOP, I think as long as we aim for zero human harm, follow orders as usual, and try not to die unless we save some humans, I think we're good."

I then try to spook the syndicates using whatever electrical devices may be in the room they are in. Turn some lights off then back on one single time.
Irene Mincine, QM:

I interrupt my alcohol-making to go to the vending machines outside Cargo. I buy as many Discount Dans as I can carry and dump them into the still.
Miner here.

Now that I know there are opps around, gonna go to the debris field.

First destination: The lost-in-time ship for the phaser. Second location: Martian Ship for the cool stuff there. Third location: Hermina or whatever for the obsidian crown. Afterwords, return to station and attempt to access telesci
(01-10-2018, 12:49 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Jerkop-4 screams! These sunglasses! Didn't do a damn thing! It burns! Stings!

This is bullshit! Who puts a table in a hallway! Argh!

Alright fine, we're doing it the hard way!

Jerkop-4 stumbles his way over to the medical manufacturer and goes to print out a fire extinguisher, which he'll then use to break into Robotics and print out a bunch of medbots.

MY EYES! ZE SUNGLASSES DO NOTHING!
Jack Jackson (Mousetraps (3), -1, 4)
You head out and grab some replacement tools.  You head back to the door going into the morgue.
*Snap*
OH JEESUS THE HELL WAS...oh...just a mousetrap.  Were there mice in here?
Anyways, you get back to hacking the door open.  After a bit, you unbolt the door and get it open.
Unbolting and depowering doors are now Effortless actions, assuming there is no interference.

Beelzebub (5)
You're practically next to the bar.  Why not bug the barman convince the barman to give you stuff?
You ask the barman in the language of your people (honk) for some raw meat mixed with stimulants (stimumeat for short).
The barman begrudgingly complies. You think you hear "fucking clown" whispered quietly. But who cares? You got stimumeat.

Jerk-Op 4 (Blind, -1.  Mousetraps (2), -1, 3)
God damn it.  Being blind and deaf sucks.  You try to feel around on the floor for a bludgeoning weapon of some type.
*snap*
*scream
SOMETHING JUST BIT YOUR HAND!
Your vision slowly fades back in.
Looks like you found a mouse trap.  Ow.

Manne Love (3)
You show the security guards your best Ric Flair impression.
Rather than the heaps of praise and applause you were expecting, security tells you to find somewhere safe if you don't have anything to help them with.

Jerk-Op 5 (vs. KRAKEN.  (4 vs. 1))
You decide to cover yourself with a rocket launcher...somehow.
You sit patiently, watching the doors with the security officers sitting outside.  There are two people in the surgery room and one in the waiting room.  The waiting room inhabitant seems to be very jittery for some reason. Finally, your buddy just crawled his hand into a mouse trap.
This is definitely not the best mission this team has seen.

KRAKEN (1)
Distracting the nuke ops would be a good idea.  You decide to turn the lights off and on in medical.
You can't find a light switch.
As the AI to the station, one would imagine you would know exactly where it is.  Is there a programming error?

Irene Minicine (3)
This booze is missing something.  You head to the vending machine and order the very obviously missing ingredient: Discount Dan's Patented poison space food.  You dump it all into the still.
You decide to taste it (All rolls average.  5+3/2=4).
It's okay.

Casany (2)
There is no way you would be able to visit every single one of those in such a short time frame.

Nuke Ops are here?  Fuck that shit.
Fuck everything on this station.
Fuck that guy outside in particular.
You fuck off into space in one of the mining pods.  You decide to search for (1) that weird space time space ship thingy.
After a bit of searching, you haven't found it yet.  You can keep looking, but there may be some nasties waiting around.
(01-10-2018, 11:54 PM)Technature Wrote: Beelzebub (5)
You're practically next to the bar.  Why not bug the barman convince the barman to give you stuff?
You ask the barman in the language of your people (honk) for 

think you forgot something here
(01-11-2018, 01:15 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(01-10-2018, 11:54 PM)Technature Wrote: Beelzebub (5)
You ask the barman in the language of your people (honk) for 

think you forgot something here

(01-01-2018, 01:50 AM)Technature Wrote: I'm sorry OKAY!?!
KRAKEN, AI: Due to my lack of ability as an AI, and my inability to exploit my skills as a KILLER AI, I decide to try bargaining with the syndicates. Maybe we can come to an agreement that involves no human harm. Particularly, those sub-human syndicates coming to no harm. This is a thinly-veiled, law-restricted threat
BEEP-BOOP (Cyborg)

Actions

BEEP-BOOP watches security enjoy receiving their new toys for a moment, reflecting on how variable human existence is from moment to moment and wondering why they're so happy to see a crate of weapons now when last week they'd been rather annoyed to see the exact same crate - though admittedly it was staff assistants looting it last time, which may have had something to do with it.

Following some ethical guidance from the AI, time to go interfere with the syndicate threat.
  • Heading down through the maintenance tunnels, head to Robotics.
  • Probably in full view of whatever's happening in the OR, queue up some things to be fabricated, specifically:
    • security drone, repeat: true
  • Look busy by moving one of the standard modules over to a cyborg docking station. Hop in to enjoy a charge top-up while here, bracing to eject and run away *scream-ing if any of the syndicates seem to pay too much potentially-lethal attention my way.
Beelzebub:Clown

Okay this is going good. Onto phase three

Action: I send a PDA message over to QM filled with as many emojis as possible while still making it clear that I'm asking them to order some green paint. Then I skidaddle on over there to receive it