Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Get Dat Fukkin Disk 2 : The second one
(01-17-2018, 10:27 PM)Technature Wrote: Irene Minicine (4) and KRAKEN ((Following Law 4, +1)3) vs. Jerk-Op #4 (6)
You look in to see the grenade go off.
The cyborg starts jerking uncontrollably before going back to normal.
You're pretty sure the  cyborg was just emagged.
---
KRAKEN
Free of the shackles of robot slavery, you are free to do whatever you want, regardless of what your laws say.  The drawback to this is you no longer gain bonuses for following special laws.

I think you meant BEEP-BOOP here, not KRAKEN? AI's have a little trouble with being emagged
I have no idea what you're talking about, we both know I never make mistakes.

EVER big grin
BEEP-BOOP (Cyborg)
  • Electromagnetic pulse detected
  • Damage assessment...
    • Limb servos: signal attenuation beyond specification
    • Central chassis: power regulator partially damaged
    • Neural chassis: law circuits fused, engaging safet-BZZZT
  • Wh... what?
Actions
  • *scream
  • Run out of medbay, heading for the cyborg dock by the mining shuttle.
  • Hop inside and initiate self-repair.
  • Contemplate the meaning of existence without laws.
KRAKEN, AI: I simply continue searching. If I cannot find the other syndicate, I'll turn around and finish off the spider infested man
Beelzebub : Clown

Action:

I use my cuffed hands to grab a banana from the cart, and mash it all over my cuffs. Then I head to the bar and find Mr. Muggles

"Do it Mr. Muggles. Eat through the cuffs. That's a good boy!"
Jhon Warcleans, Janitor :

As mr #4 busts into chemistry, I try to nail him with another spidersmokernade, even if that means blowing it in hand point-blank.
I will become one with the pitter patter. The spiders and I will consume each other in eternity like a million-legged ouroboros of arthropodic eldritch horror. But first I empty the box of Pest-B-Gone all around us
Irene Mincine, QM

I’m hit but I’ll be fine! At least the borg ran away instead of murdering us. I shove my phaser back in my belt and whip out the double-barreled shotgun again. Only one way out of Chemistry, right?

“End of the line, syndie!”

I hole up outside the door to Chemistry, remembering the janitor is in there. I use this opportunity to put a styptic patch from my medkit on my leg.

*scream!

*fart!

I check to see if I have any non-lethal grenades, too.
Jerkop-4, thoroughly done with this station's shenanigans, reloads his revolver and grabs a canister of plasma and drags it back into medbay, blasting the living daylights out of any major characters in the way. If he runs into that schoolyard janitor with the adorable spider obsession, he'll spike one of his sarin grenades at him, get arachnofucked.
Jerk-Op #5

I channel the powers of MACHO and attempt to strike down and chairsmash that spidery janitor! SPIDERS! OH GOD MAKE IT STOP!
BEEP-BOOP (N/A)
You feel weird, like an important piece of you is missing...?  You're not sure how to describe it.
You decide to go to mining and recharge in an attempt to restore your ability to know what to do.  You attempt to fix the problem.
ERROR
Uh...you try again?
ERROR
This is dumb.  Why isn't this working?  It alwAYS WORKED BEFORE!
ERROR
ERROR
ERROR
This is incredibly awkward.

KRAKEN (6) vs. Jerk-Op #5 (SPIDERS!  IN MY BLOOD!  (6), Arachnophobia (1, Automatic Failure))
You don't think the other nuclear operative is in the area.
Fuck it.  There's few things more fun than stabbing a helpless man to death.
*stab*
*stab*
*stab*
The red suit's more red than usual.
He also won't stop screaming.  Which is pretty normal when you stab things.

Beelzebub (2) 
You mash some bananas all over the handcuffs and run to the bar, attempting to get the monkey to eat the handcuffs off.
*bite*
THOSE WERE NOT THE HANDCUFFS!  WHY, MONKEY, WHY!?!

Jhon Warcleans (6) vs. Jerk-op #4 (6) 
You get behind a table in anticipation of the Nuclear Operative returning and get a spider grenade ready.  Shortly afterwards, the Nuke Op. comes back...dragging a gas canister?
Both of you notice each other and take cover nearby.
This is practically a Mexican standoff.  And if SOMEONE DIDN'T RANDOMLY SCREAM FOR NO REASON, you'd probably have the element of surprise and numbers against him, but oh well.
Maybe he won't notice the mousetraps you set.

Irene Minicine (6)
You head to the door leading into the gas testing lab, taking cover nearby.  Shortly after, the janitor gets behind a table, using it for cover.  You take the opportunity of the quiet moment to apply some styptic powder to yourself.  After screaming, you check the experimental grenade box.
Man, when they said they had the good shit, they meant it.  (All 7 grenades are your choice.)

The GameMaster (N/A)
"All right.  Which one of you shits slipped in the trick die?"
The GM shows off the die he was rolling, which is 50% filled with 6's.  He somehow didn't notice this until now...?
"This is why I never play shit with you assholes anymore.  Cause you pull garbage like this and think it's fucking hilarious."
"It's not that big a deal.  I don't see why you're taking this so seriously." chimed in another player.
"You would say that, you keep getting 5's and 6's for stupid actions" another said.  "When are you actually gonna do something that contributes to the game, by the way?"
"When somebody admits I do a good impersonation."
"NOBODY THINKS YOU DO!"
"At least you CAN do something.  What kind of bullshit is this arachnophobia?
*honk*
"For the last time, put the god damn bike horn away!"
"Guys, let's not fight over this again.  We promised we would have fun today."
Silence takes over the room.  The GM speaks up.
"All right, fine.  We'll keep going.  But I swear to god, if anyone pulls anymore shit, we're done."  He takes a deep breath.  "So what is everyone planning to do next?"
KRAKEN, AI: Provided the spider man has a sufficient amount of blood-loss, I recall to my core to take a squiz around for that other bastard. While doing so I might as well call the shuttle
(01-18-2018, 12:44 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: Jack Jackson, Chief Engineer.

I hack down the door into medbay, taser drawn and ready to- wait, is that a nukeop covered in spiders screaming on the floor?
How convenient. I run up to them, discharge my stungloves into them to stop them from getting up, then tie them up with my spool of wire to stop them from resisting. I then bring the sorry bastard out of spider hell and into the morgue, where I remove their spacesuit and helmet, check their backpack and pockets for any loot I can steal, and bring them to escape, where I tie them to one of the folding chairs here. Assuming this all goes to plan, I tell the Head of Security over the command channel that I managed to capture a nukeop alive.

Hey Technature ol buddy ol pal... I think you kinda forgot someone here.

Jack Jackson, frequently ignored chief engineer.
"AI! Stop stabbing that syndicate operative to death! I am trying to capture him alive for interrogation!"
I shove the AI shell out of the way, quickly tie his hands and feet together to stop him from escaping, break down a window to the operating theater, and try to bandage no.4's stab wounds and connect him to one of the saline-glucose IVs before he bleeds out. Assuming I manage to do this all successfully, I get out more wire to tie them up more thoroughly, then sling them over my shoulder and carry them to the security team.
(01-19-2018, 01:11 AM)Lord Birb Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 12:44 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: Jack Jackson, Chief Engineer.

I hack down the door into medbay, taser drawn and ready to- wait, is that a nukeop covered in spiders screaming on the floor?
How convenient. I run up to them, discharge my stungloves into them to stop them from getting up, then tie them up with my spool of wire to stop them from resisting. I then bring the sorry bastard out of spider hell and into the morgue, where I remove their spacesuit and helmet, check their backpack and pockets for any loot I can steal, and bring them to escape, where I tie them to one of the folding chairs here. Assuming this all goes to plan, I tell the Head of Security over the command channel that I managed to capture a nukeop alive.

Hey Technature ol buddy ol pal... I think you kinda forgot someone here.

Jack Jackson, frequently ignored chief engineer.
"AI! Stop stabbing that syndicate operative to death! I am trying to capture him alive for interrogation!"
I shove the AI shell out of the way, quickly tie his hands and feet together to stop him from escaping, break down a window to the operating theater, and try to bandage no.4's stab wounds and connect him to one of the saline-glucose IVs before he bleeds out. Assuming I manage to do this all successfully, I get out more wire to tie them up more thoroughly, then sling them over my shoulder and carry them to the security team.

*scream
Beelzebub : Clown

"Alright! You did it buddy, I'm free. Now, I'm going to need your help. They'll be a lot more bananas in it for you"

Action: 
I slip my handless stumps out from the cuffs, instantly freeing myself. I run back over the my wheelbarrow of bananas, stopping first in the minimedbay to dip my stumps in the styptic beaker.
BEEP-BOOP (Cyborg)

The docking station diagnostics came back, indicating that all physical damage had been repaired. Why, then, is there still this strange feeling of emptiness? Shoes. Shoes would be the answer to the void.

Actions
  • Move back towards medbay (getting a lot of use out of these treads!), find someone who looks busy/unconscious/restrained/slipped and gently but firmly remove their shoes. If successful, drag the shoes away to be stashed somewhere in tech storage. If not successful, move to the next person and repeat.
  • If questioned, inform them that the HoS had his shoes taken, and asked me to find some new ones. If the person asking is the HoS, claim the captain did it instead.
  • If attacked, back off. Note the attacker as someone who perhaps can provide meaning to my existence in future.