Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How would you respond to the following scenarios?
SCENARIO 1A: I have never seen a friendly cloaker. Unleash taserstorm and pray to god I hit them. If not the only effective way to get them is to get the AI to bolt them down until I actually can zap them. The rest depends on the results of a search/interrogation.
SCENARIO 1B: God knows. Depends on my mood. may do that same as 1A, may sit there screaming challenges over the radio. Either way I likely get spaced.
SCENARIO 1C: I run away, fail to run away, and get murdered horribly.

SCENARIO 2A: It may be 20 minutes in but if they've murdered someone already they're not getting off scott free. I give murderers the choice between overly-dramatic execution, exile to an adventure zone, or borging.
SCENARIO 2B: Same as 2A
SCENARIO 2C: Grab the emag and yackety sax around, opening whatever the hell I can and emagging the amusing duck asap.

SCENARIO 3A: Loud rampagers get the 2A treatment.
SCENARIO 3B: 2A
SCENARIO 3C: I mean, its a killgrab. Ill sit there and wait for it to do that killing thing it does.

SCENARIO 4A: Grab saber first, then restun, cuff, and give the 2A treatment.
SCENARIO 4B: 2A
SCENARIO 4C: If im an assistant I likely have no cuffs. Grab the saber and murder him. Borg afterwards.

2,3, and 4 all involve mass murderers, which have a standard punishment for me. Whats more interesting is what do people do for the lesser crimes?

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you respond to the following scenarios? - by Firebarrage - 12-07-2017, 07:13 PM