Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How would you respond to the following scenarios?
I'm not that good at sec so take this with a grain of salt

SCENARIO 1A: Baton, Take cloaker, Search, Take anything traitory or dumb, Ticket, say ":g Hey watch out for so and so, traitory nerd", Facefart
SCENARIO 1B: Egun, take cloaker for myself, facefart.
SCENARIO 1C: Flash, take cloaker for myself, call nerd, obligatory facefart.

SCENARIO 2A: Tazer, take any traitor things, jail for 2 minutes, if they suicide, airlock, if not just let them go and tell my other sec officers to watch em.
SCENARIO 2B: Egun tazer, take any traitory things, report them to sec.
SCENARIO 2C: Flash, rob them and take traitor things, call them a nerd, hit them with the bat once or twice.

SCENARIO 3A: Take them to sec, take any traitory things, put them on trial and if they can't defend themselves in a funny enough way PERMBEESTATION EXILE
SCENARIO 3B: Egun tazer, take to courtroom, remove any traitor items, invite crew to public execution, egun laser to head
SCENARIO 3C: weld them in a crate, pod, put them on hemera, tell sec they can get the traitor there if they want.

SCENARIO 4A: Handcuff, portabrig, heal dying person with backpack medkit, put them on trial and force them to defend their actions, if they have a funny enough defense take all of their traitory stuff and demote to clown, if not, BEE STATION EXILE
SCENARIO 4B: Egun tazer, egun laser, heal dying guy, take them to robotics.
SCENARIO 4C: flash, bat to death, yell for doctor, drag to robotics.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you respond to the following scenarios? - by fosstar - 12-07-2017, 03:18 PM