Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How would you respond to the following scenarios?
1A: Take that cloak, fine their ass, and leave the cloak somewhere where they can get it if they really want it.
1B: Take that cloak and dick around, use it to beat up the traitor if they get shankity.
1C: Ditto, but with more invisible chairflipping into bystanders.

2A: Murderer! Daggers only come from surplus crates (right?) so they probably weren't counting on being a traitor and didn't have any fun plans. Their crime: failure to improv. Take their traitor gear, bucklecuff them in a hallway, and let something interesting come from this adversity.
2B: Ditto, but I probably don't have cuffs, so I'll just strip them and throw their naked body into EVA or something.
2C: Stun them, take their shit, then run and obliterate monkeys with their toys. More likely, I'd just swipe their dagger, knife them to death, then clone them so they're good and pissed.

3A: Fun murderer! Same as 2A.
3B: Ditto 2B.
3C: Ditto 3B.

4A: They were dead the moment they ordered that nerdsaber. I'd hit them twice with the sword, stuff them into the portabrig, and clone the guy they killed. If the portabrig hasn't gone up in microbombs (microbombs imply that your only goal was to make the most people die, fuck everything else), I'll borg their corpse.
4B: Full battery of lethal egun shots. No chances taken, don't even mind if I get microbombed cus the captain wins again or something.
4C: Take saber, swing swing, clone the person they killed, then smash everything with the sword and pretend to be a traitor until security murders me.

Cus life and death have no meaning while the cloner's intact. If the cloner's blown, I'd either borg them or call for the shuttle.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you respond to the following scenarios? - by Superlagg - 12-07-2017, 07:06 AM