Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How would you respond to the following scenarios?
1A: scream, then help them up. advise them to walk around wet surfaces, especially the pool.
1B: same as above.
1C: scream, help them up, and do a flip or something, maybe wish them luck on their journey. If I'm near a bathroom I'd flash them and give a few swirlies. 

2A: After searching the bag, I'd laugh at them. Then brig them for basically no time and make sure they get their stuff back. If they are hacking into security then I'd do basically the same thing, but beat the shit out of them and confiscate. If they used the emag on the security doors, I'd severely beat them, confiscate, and maximum brig. If they died in the brig due to their injuries, I wouldn't give a shit. 
2B: Honestly playing captain is so awful that I would have killed myself before this even happened. 
2C: It kind of depends who it is. Most likely I'd steal it, emag a hypospray for coffee, then maybe give it to the chef (if they can cook). If it's an interesting traitor I would do a flip and maybe have a dance-off. 

3A: I'd buckle them to a chair, and put on the football stuff. I'd use all the abilities on them while screaming a bunch, then brig and release with no gear. 
3B: My dead body would be drifting through the cold vacuum of space. 
3C: I'd choke them, throw them into a glass table or something, beat them severely, strip the stuff and let the vultures have their share, and leave them for dead. Maybe set them on fire for good measure. Or maybe I'd eat their heart if it was in the bar. It would be terrible either way. 

4A: Since it's maint, I'd csaber them in the arms then throw them in case they explode. If it was in an important area, I'd cuff, portabrig, move to an airlock, strip, and space them after choking them out. 
4B: My ghost would fart on the AI a few times. 
4C: Csaber them a few times and throw for their explosion. Drag the dead nerd to medbay while seriously considering stealing their shoes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you respond to the following scenarios? - by Boon Yoon - 12-06-2017, 07:13 PM