Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
implement/bring back lobby music
i like the jazz. and yeah most servers with lobby music have a toggle/volume setting in the character preferences. if people are worried about lobby music being the signal for admin death, admins can just play different songs, easily
I dunno, I like the idea of lobby music if only as a way to know when the round has started when it ends.

Personally, I think it should be that kinda bland non-offensive elevator music you hear in super markets and stuff. Like something from The Sims
God please no. I am currently working a retail job and the same music that plays day after day drives me insane. IF this becomes a thing there better be a toggle for players to turn it off. I just don't see any fun in this just annoyance.
(11-28-2017, 09:32 PM)Technature Wrote: I AM A SOLDIER AND THIS IS MY SONG!

No.  Just...no.

For the love of god no.

I AM A SOLDIER AND I'M MARCHING ON
I'd only agree with lobby music if it was, by default, set to disabled, and players could enable it as they choose. This seems like a better outcome than forcing everyone to deal with the music.
Give the escape shuttle elevator music instead.

Preferably some that the admins can change to whatever they want.
(12-03-2017, 07:39 PM)atomic1fire Wrote: Give the escape shuttle elevator music instead.

Preferably some that the admins can change to whatever they want.

"Your inflight song today is smashmouth.midi"