Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
implement/bring back lobby music
please smile
has goonstation ever had lobby music
Lobby music is terrible
Goon has never had lobby music outside of admin shenanigans.

I'd prefer it stay that way.
What if you could vote to play/stop the music as well as what song to play? I feel like that could be reasonable.
For the lobby you spend no more than three minutes in?
Only if the music it consists of is nothing more than meme music Short answer, no.

Long answer, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
lobby music is the admin round siren, though. Having it on by default would ruin that
only if it's shitty elevator music
(11-23-2017, 10:50 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: only if it's shitty elevator music

Like this one?
no
also this
(11-23-2017, 07:59 PM)Cirrial Wrote: For the lobby you spend no more than three minutes in?
(11-23-2017, 07:10 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: Goon has never had lobby music outside of admin shenanigans.

Yeah, I was like 'wait waht?' and -

(11-23-2017, 07:10 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: I'd prefer it stay that way.

Yep. When you hear anime music and the title sceen looks like it's at a rave you generally know what you're getting into.
Hearing lobby music before playing on the Colonial Marines server tends to set the mood right. It's those little things on that server that help make it so popular.

A Mute Lobby Music button would solve anyone's issues with lobby music, too. Is that not a Win-Win?
(11-28-2017, 03:06 PM)Kamikaze Mongoose Wrote: Hearing lobby music before playing on the Colonial Marines server tends to set the mood right. It's those little things on that server that help make it so popular.

A Mute Lobby Music button would solve anyone's issues with lobby music, too. Is that not a Win-Win?

I AM A SOLDIER AND THIS IS MY SONG!

No.  Just...no.

For the love of god no.
something nice and relaxing to contrast the murder, torture, human rights violations, violations of the Geneva convention that are soon to follow afterwards. i know lots of people here love jazz; gannets plays it almost all the time when he's on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wft-He6pI9w. just imagine hearing this right before going to the station to deliver a nuke

or alternatively to set the overall tone for the game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L-CYkXmJzw

and also, if you don't like it, just use the button to turn it off like every other server has