Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
medical bracelet that states preferred resurrection method
Let people set a custom answer using a crayon or pen, with the person reading the bracelet being told only to follow wishes when reasonable.

This person has the following hastily scribbled over their medical bracelet: "I want chemistry to blow my corpse up and get it on camera so the crew can watch".
Maybe have it be something that you set up on round start, and it puts a dot on your ID, like if you were an organ donor. Then a doctor could look up your medical record, and it would say how you would want to die. An actual bracelet would probably take up the glove slot or a pocket, which most people want to dedicate to some other item.
tattoo.
(09-16-2017, 03:41 PM)Faceplant Wrote: Maybe have it be something that you set up on round start, and it puts a dot on your ID, like if you were an organ donor. Then a doctor could look up your medical record, and it would say how you would want to die. An actual bracelet would probably take up the glove slot or a pocket, which most people want to dedicate to some other item.

just make it not take up a slot. or like, an anklet or something. it currently says in the medical records if you are puritan and stuff I believe, and not a single damn person checks it. hence the bracelet idea
Couldn't it be an option that people can set on the character option screen?
"Preferred resurrection method: Clone / Borg / N/A"

The option the person selects would be displayed when examining them while they're dead.
That way it's not dependent on an item, meaning it doesn't take up an item slot AND it can't be lost.
Maybe it should be an option you can set in the medical records, so people have an excuse to use the damn thing.
I'll be honest, I don't think this'll do that.

Half the time I forget where it is, and the other half I don't have an ID that can access it anyways.
I've had a "DNR" tattoo in my description since that's been a thing; still get "R"ed. Still, super neat for when it does work.

Totally changing that to a tattoo that says "Cook When Dead" or something catchier.