Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cluwnes have it too easy now.
Hi, no thanks. Staff assistants will still hunt you down for being a cluwne. I feel like cluwnes not being so actively hunted is just the result of a (good) shift in community attitude.
(06-12-2017, 06:36 PM)The Worst Wrote: Hi, no thanks. Staff assistants will still hunt you down for being a cluwne. I feel like cluwnes not being so actively hunted is just the result of a (good) shift in community attitude.

I haven't been murdered as a cluwne, for being a cluwne, in literal years.
(06-12-2017, 08:48 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Fill them with spiders
That doesn't make life worse, I pray for that regularly
I think the only change cluwnes need is for their clothes to stop spontaneously falling off. I'm not sure why that happens or if it's even intentional, but it's no good.
(06-12-2017, 06:37 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 06:36 PM)The Worst Wrote: Hi, no thanks. Staff assistants will still hunt you down for being a cluwne. I feel like cluwnes not being so actively hunted is just the result of a (good) shift in community attitude.

I have. The last time I got cluwned which was a few weeks ago I got hunted down and killed. I put up one hell of a fight though. I love being a cluwne and I am not going to lie I do bait wizards into using that spell on me cause it's always the ultimate test of survival for me.
(06-12-2017, 06:37 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:

i never have once
How about, for every living cluwne, the wizard that made them gets a small bonus on their cooldowns for other spells. Kill the cluwnes to weaken the wizard
Cluwnes are abominations, always kill them
Sometimes when you fart, gibs come out and you take brute damage
(06-12-2017, 07:26 PM)LuigiThirty Wrote: Sometimes when you fart, gibs come out and you take brute damage

green gibs
(06-12-2017, 06:41 PM)The Worst Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 08:48 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Fill them with spiders
That doesn't make life worse, I pray for that regularly

Fill them with...presents and candy?
(06-12-2017, 12:46 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: no they don't
Vastly different experiences? The only person who has killed me as a cluwne since the change, coincidentally, was babayetu. I think I was 'saved' by the medical staff. I remember it because I was ecstatic somebody was actually trying to kill me for once.

Maybe I'm just extremely unlucky? Maybe I'm just comparing it to the days where it felt like I had "dispenses plutonium core when killed " tattoo'd on my forehead? I've gotten ganged up on and beaten into crit for trying to kill a cluwne, and I regularly see them in medical getting 'cured'. I have a really hard time believing they have it as rough as they used to.
its because that dirty cluwne coulda been somebody important once, or somebody you liked, whereas the clown is merely the clown.

make cluwnes antags in service to the wiz. shitty antags in service to the wiz. then people will hate them anew
I remember there being a sort of intermediate period between then and now where you'd get people "curing" cluwnes by beating them to death and then cloning them. That was fun, running for your life as a screaming cluwne while someone with a toolbox chased you screaming "THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!"

I like some of these ideas, though. I'm more partial towards things that make cluwnes miserable to be around instead of rewards for killing them or making their life harder. The main threat should be from their former colleagues, in my opinion.