Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cluwnes have it too easy now.
What are some ways we could make existence as a cluwne even more miserable?
Only way to cure cluwning is to kill another cluwne.

Being around a cluwne infects you with cluwning. Only way to cure it is to beat the cluwne.

Eating a cluwne's heart makes you so happy that a cluwne died that it fills you full of stimulants.

Cluwnes are hellbanned for as long as they are a cluwne.

Cluwnes are considered super contraband and will be hunted down by all bots, regardless of location.

Whenever a cluwne is hurt, every crewman is healed.

Something something throw game mechanics at them until they're beaten on sight.
Fill them with spiders
Well known, but should be mentioned for newer people: Cluwnes used to be hunted down and exterminated with vigor and glee. By crewmembers. By antags. By silicons. By everyone. In the very least, if not put down, then they were made as miserable as possible or were put to use in players' machinations.

On that note,

rare, casual limb loss,
increase accrued brain damage,
very rare chance to poo out own brain,
have critters and NPCs attack them on sight,
make them occasionally cause people to puke,
make food made from cluwnes contain lots of EMSG,
make them even more horribly annoying to be around,
make them highly fucking illegal in the eyes of bot and buddies, (ah, this one was mentioned already)

and the absolute worst idea I can think of: give them a very mildly contagious form of cluwning around.
Permanent low stamina
Make them into (Literal) Bullet magnets
Make the doors hate them
Make them explode into cash on death (1-2 hundred thousand)
Make them leave slime trails like snails
Give random crew members, including secs, "KILL ALL CLUWNES" Objectives when one is made.
Cause them to burst into flame in the chapel.
Give us a new form of artifact, Clowns artifacts, which can only be obtained by de-organing Cluwnes
Give the Killer of a Cluwne so long as they aren't a wizard, a single single use wizard spell per cluwne.
no they don't
(06-12-2017, 12:46 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: no they don't

Yeah I love being a cluwne cause I have to fight for my life as one. Every single time I am one I get hunted by 3 or 5 people.
I think the focus should be less on disabling cluwnes so they can still fight wizards, but still make them an absolute nuisance to other crew members. Like they cause deafening and other things listed above.
(06-12-2017, 08:34 AM)Superlagg Wrote: Only way to cure cluwning is to kill another cluwne.

Being around a cluwne infects you with cluwning. Only way to cure it is to beat the cluwne.

Eating a cluwne's heart makes you so happy that a cluwne died that it fills you full of stimulants.

Cluwnes are hellbanned for as long as they are a cluwne.

Cluwnes are considered super contraband and will be hunted down by all bots, regardless of location.

Whenever a cluwne is hurt, every crewman is healed.

Something something throw game mechanics at them until they're beaten on sight.
Cue Cluwnes beating themselves to cure the crew
Make cluwnes unable to use guns.
(06-12-2017, 08:34 AM)Superlagg Wrote: Whenever a cluwne is hurt, every crewman is healed.

In a weird station where all crew members are in perfect shape, where all injuries seem to heal before your very eyes, lies a deep, horrific secret. A herd of cluwnes is secretly kept in captivity in what used to be medbay, where they are all repeatedly harmed by machines, and healed by alien artifacts around them to keep them alive.

The horror Ego Orb
(06-12-2017, 03:00 PM)Haprenti Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 08:34 AM)Superlagg Wrote: Whenever a cluwne is hurt, every crewman is healed.

In a weird station where all crew members are in perfect shape, where all injuries seem to heal before your very eyes, lies a deep, horrific secret. A herd of cluwnes is secretly kept in captivity in what used to be medbay, where they are all repeatedly harmed by machines, and healed by alien artifacts around them to keep them alive.

The horror Ego Orb

Every time a cluwne is healed, everyone else suffers a slight amount of damage.
(06-12-2017, 04:37 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 03:00 PM)Haprenti Wrote:

The horror Ego Orb

Every time a cluwne is healed, everyone else suffers a slight amount of damage.

A Wizard lurks in Maintenance, and sees an unexpecting target. Using the Tranqs they stole from the Armory, they quickly subdue the target and cuff them with handcuffs.

By now, screams have been heard and people are searching the Maintenance Tunnels. The Wizard doesn't care, however, and cluwnes the target. Pulling out 7 medkits, they summon their Staff of Cthulhu, they hit the clown repeatedly, healing every single wound.

Meanwhile, the rest of the crew slowly wither away, as the cluwne is healed and beaten over and over. The Final words, from the Artificial Intelligence onboard, are as follows: You nerds died to a wizard and a clown. Good job. Also why are there six people farting on my face.
I agree with this simply because being a cluwne feels easier than playing clown. Or maybe clowns have it too hard. Or need more clumsy interactions than the few annoying ones that arent even funny anymore. Trying to do surgery will almost always lead to blinding yourself, ending any further chances for you to screw up humorously, a clown's misfortunes are always funnier when they bring it on themself.