Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changelings and critters
Changelings should be able to take DNA from the bodies of dead critters, and then shapeshift into that critter at will. Sure, it would mostly be used as a way to escape after being detected by turning into a mouse or cockroach and hiding in maintenance, but hey maybe a telesci nerd will turn into a windego king or ice spider queen and murder the entire station.

Also if a wizard polymorphs a changeling than the ling should be able to change back whenever they want.
This sounds like one of those things so powerful it would require points to do. Maybe 4 points to change, and then 1 point to change back?
(05-15-2017, 08:22 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Also if a wizard polymorphs a changeling than the ling should be able to change back whenever they want.

This bit has my full support.
So would this mean head spiders could now jump onto mobs.
the thing did literally start with the titular thing in a dog's body. it's all scientifically sound!

b-but...

george...

keep him safe
(05-16-2017, 04:48 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 08:22 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Also if a wizard polymorphs a changeling than the ling should be able to change back whenever they want.

This bit has my full support.

this yes. however i think allowing lings to be critters would eliminate the possibility of a new antag similar to the morpher or whatever its called from tg. but also its unlikely that'd happen so yeah i guess this'd be cool. defs a point cost though