Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whatever you just did to the portable reclaimers overlooked certain details
There are some really really weird things with fabricators now. a regular bar is worth 10 material, but two stacked bars are worth between 16 and 17 material. And ores are worth less material now when they are loaded all at once with a crate. 5 ores gets turned into 10 material.
I'm pretty sure that loading any stack of ores into a portable reclaimer results in 1 bar/block. This is different from the regular material processor. (I've been doing stuff on Cogmap1, the little room near the mining magnet, which has the material processor, mining fabricator and portable reclaimer, all in a row. I might not be remembering the exact name of the material processor, but I think you can probably figure it out.)

I got a stack of 27 molitz crystal. I split it into stacks of 13 and 14. I put the 13 into the material processor, I got 13 molitz blocks. The mining fabricator started with 20 molitz, I put in the 13 blocks and it now has 150 molitz. So, 1 block = 10 material in the fabricator, okay no problem.

Then I put the stack of 14 molitz crystal into the portable reclaimer. I got back 1 block. I put it into the mining fabricator and it now had 160 molitz.

I don't THINK that's the intended behavior? Like, most of the stuff you put into the reclaimer vanishes, and you only get 1 back.
The reclaimer is using code from before materials were stackable. You used to be able to just quick load ores into it and other things like crates but that functionality was lost when click-dragging became the stacking method.