Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whatever you just did to the portable reclaimers overlooked certain details
1. if you set the reclaimer to load its processed stuff directly into a fabricator, the stuff vanishes into nothingness, but it works ok if you set it to spit it onto the floor

2. if you load synthrubber insulated copper wires, it spits out pure synthrubber blocks and no copper

3. it wont accept steel sheets if you try to load them in while youre holding the sheets, but if you put the sheets on the ground and clickdrag to load them, they go in

4. it seems to give u 1 bar of material per steel sheet, but each bar is 10 material units in the fabricator, so a stack of 50 sheets gets u like 500 steels in the fabricator
(05-07-2017, 07:09 PM)misto Wrote:  so a stack of 50 sheets gets u like 500 steels in the fabricator

uh oh!
its great for the qm profit margins at least
(05-10-2017, 08:19 AM)Grifflez Wrote:
(05-07-2017, 07:09 PM)misto Wrote:  so a stack of 50 sheets gets u like 500 steels in the fabricator

uh oh!

I can't think of a better time to start making a new station.

SHHH DON'T TELL THEM
This is literally the only way to get more Plasma glass, So lets simply bury it under the rug and keep it as a feature.
(05-14-2017, 07:43 PM)Crazyabe Wrote: This is literally the only way to get more Plasma glass, So lets simply bury it under the rug and keep it as a feature.

YOU HAVE AWOKEN ME, FOR A NERF AGAINST THE PLAYERS WISHES MUST BE DONE!

space bear
(05-14-2017, 07:43 PM)Crazyabe Wrote: This is literally the only way to get more Plasma glass, So lets simply bury it under the rug and keep it as a feature.

You can put plasma shards in plant trays now
(05-14-2017, 10:36 PM)Arborinus Wrote:

It's been that way for ages.

I don't know if you can actually grow plasma shards now, but the crystal plant has exited for who knows how long.

(05-14-2017, 09:53 PM)zewaka Wrote:

space bear

oh fuck no!
(05-14-2017, 10:56 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 10:36 PM)Arborinus Wrote:

It's been that way for ages.

I don't know if you can actually grow plasma shards now, but the crystal plant has exited for who knows how long.

It's 2 AM here sorry I mixed it up  gon get shot watch out

This patch made by some cool person made it so crystal plants are harvestable for plasma shards.
Wouldn't a far simpler fix to the plasmaglass issue be to make plasmastone + glass = plasmaglass in the arc smelter or is there some arcane code reason why this wouldn't work out
i think plasmastone might blow up in the smelter
(05-14-2017, 09:53 PM)zewaka Wrote:

space bear

thats it im writing a 35 page dissertation
(05-14-2017, 11:41 PM)Roomba Wrote: Wouldn't a far simpler fix to the plasmaglass issue be to make plasmastone + glass = plasmaglass in the arc smelter or is there some arcane code reason why this wouldn't work out

The wiki says that it should be possible to make plasma glass in general fabricators. Why the hell is it so hard to add a recipe for an already-existing item to an already-existing manufacturer?
(05-15-2017, 11:31 AM)Lord Birb Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 11:41 PM)Roomba Wrote: Wouldn't a far simpler fix to the plasmaglass issue be to make plasmastone + glass = plasmaglass in the arc smelter or is there some arcane code reason why this wouldn't work out

The wiki says that it should be possible to make plasma glass in general fabricators. Why the hell is it so hard to add a recipe for an already-existing item to an already-existing manufacturer?

Im guessing because it was overpowered when used in construction but then tier 2+ gems and uqil are quite common now. I'd love to see more alloys though like char(carbon) + mauxite(space iron) = mauxite steel, and nano-fabricator recipes like char x 20 = 1 diamond