Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Items to Add to Cog 1.
Rainbow 
Hi there.

I found Cog 1 is awesome, but it's short a few items.

There is no:
1) Awesome medicine cabinet for the MD.
2) Washing machine(s).

If we could add those, that'd be rad. Folks are welcome to comment on what I missed.
No Swedish Fisk either.
Rainbow 
Can't forget a the cargo cart/utility tractor. Did I mention the utility tractor? Cogmap1 doesn't have a utiity tractor. Maybe it should be in Warehouse or Cargo Bay or something, or even that room with the Floorpills statue. Or the HoP office like with cogmap2? I don't know,  I'm just really missing my cargo snake.
More donk pockets.
Some of those high volume air canisters would be really nice to have around too. Also gold star stickers.
Yeah, it really would. There's no oxygen canister to fill from in mining and it's kind of a pain with no more pod drills.
Someone suggested loyalty implants, too.
Biggest item to add to cogmap 1: cogmap 2.
I went to blow up the research outpost today and found that it wasn't there.

Also, there is a crate near the chef's gibber on this map that cuts the meat output down by 1. You have to move it to get the full 3.
I added the stuff! Also tucked some extra things in that you all didn't mention. (I did not add in a research outpost cause, heck, that's a big thing)
there's no plastic flaps on the west side of the crusher. the crusher door opens when a little launcher door before it opens. easy to die on, adding flaps would make it much better. also maybe slow the crusher belt like we did on cog2
There isn't an announcement computer for the cargo bay, so it is harder to recruit telescientists to fetch me the ancient armor to sell.
(05-20-2017, 09:28 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: There isn't an announcement computer for the cargo bay, so it is harder to recruit telescientists to fetch me the ancient armor to sell.
Same for the HoS office
How am I supposed announce to the crew that fun is banned on Fridays?
We really need glass tables!
I have done the things.