Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
besides jay wolff, which spaceman has the most famous hair
floorpills has the red and blue afro

Lamar has the like egyptian bee headress

Molly I maybe just see to often but I always recognize the nonstop screaming and pony tail

Grace Shift I always notice because the red ponytail on the ghost floating in the observer spawn

by comparison my hair is just short dark blonde that I don't think really stands out to anyone
Floorpills, rain and Grace Schiff are some of my favs.
Marq. I miss you, you green haired bastard.
Floorpills's 'fro is immortal. So long as the statue of Floorpills exists, his hair will be forever.
(04-11-2017, 06:52 AM)pnutz Wrote: strangely molly mirrions has rather unique hair, though that could be just me only regularly playing on ass day now so I don't get to see others

I've actually gotten sad cause I haven't seen the banshees teal ponytail lately.

Things I'm surprised to miss when they're gone...
Floorpills is the first person I think of when I hear "distinctive hair". All hail the red/blue afro.
(04-10-2017, 10:06 PM)The Worst Wrote: As low key as it is, I find Walter Poehl's hair very recognisable in that I always punch him in the face when I see him.

And this is why I have a boring hairstyle.
oh yeah I never recognize molly's hair but that scream. it pierces my soul. and also my eardrums but whatever
jay and floorpills, although i think im leaning closer towards floorpills
cassandra's severed head sitting in pathology with the ponytail is good memories
Dr. Floorpills' hair style is easily remembered. Stationgoers would recognize that red-blue afro and mustache just about anywhere.
Randolph Savage III and his bee-striped afro are something that i can't help but think of when the topic is brought up.
Jay's hair is so distinctive that I once impersonated him just by changing my hair to his. Nobody would believe that I wasn't Jay.
cherry fields

how can you not notice that pixel perfect waifu material???
Clark Clarkson is pretty recognizable with his gray beard, sunglasses and hat.