Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
besides jay wolff, which spaceman has the most famous hair
also besides me since I made this thread
Rain Winterson with her purple locks
As low key as it is, I find Walter Poehl's hair very recognisable in that I always punch him in the face when I see him.
Floorpills. I was super bummed the ling killed him before I got a chance to give him a trim.
George Melons
lamar rathborne
Most famous hair? It probably goes Jay>Floorpills>Oar. Not sure active people like Geoff or Lamar are, but their hair is highly recognizable. Cherry has to be in there somewhere fer bein' a fuckin' elf. Fuckin' elves, man.

It's hard to separate player-fame and hair-fame since we tell eachother apart via hair, skintone, and bodily noises.
(04-11-2017, 12:07 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: Most famous hair? It probably goes Jay>Floorpills>Oar. Not sure active people like Geoff or Lamar are, but their hair is highly recognizable.

Lamar's hair is the EXACT opposite of Jay's hair. It's recognizable because its the same pattern but in reverse.
(04-11-2017, 12:10 AM)zewaka Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 12:07 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: Most famous hair? It probably goes Jay>Floorpills>Oar. Not sure how active people like Geoff or Lamar are, but their hair is highly recognizable.

Lamar's hair is the EXACT opposite of Jay's hair. It's recognizable because its the same pattern but in reverse.
Don't think Lamar has the wings, granted that fits with being opposite. But yeah, he once laughingly told me that people have called him 'the black jay'.
Not hair per se, but there's at least three people who I recognize on account of the fact they always go for a horse mask. Granted, I mostly recognize them as 'one of those guys wot keeps trying to make the horse mask their thing'. Sadly, I have yet to witness a battle royale to establish the true claimant to equine royalty.
(04-10-2017, 09:49 PM)Musketman12 Wrote: Rain Winterson with her purple locks
my cat
I wish there was a style like Jay's but with thinner lines so I could have them black and white and create that illusion magic whenever I move up or down.

It's not hair but I always recognize Dexter Grifflez by his skin that's as white as can be, and he always seems to have a labcoat of some kind
The most memorable hair or the most famous i would give to floor pills i have not seen jay though so cant say much about him
but in general i remember horse horsington to wear a horse mask everytime i see him.

im also 100% sure no one remember byron from his hair.
obviously floorpills

strangely molly mirrions has rather unique hair, though that could be just me only regularly playing on ass day now so I don't get to see others