Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
fun on other servers
i have been visiting the col. marines suggestion forums with patented GOOD IDEAS to help them improve their game but while some suggestions get thru, others are getting blocked by uptight weirdos who seem to fear change. im sure you guys also have good ideas to help them improve their game too. please join me!
[Image: 9LOHWMT.png]

i learned today that tgstation has a dwarf fortress simulator
I.. wow yeah that's a great combo. DF and DM probably mesh a lot better than DM and Space, too. Just imagine if it were a whole server of that with a decent pop.
the ww2 server has poo in it
(07-01-2017, 03:42 PM)OMJ Wrote: the ww2 server has poo in it

The day of reckoning has arrived.
P-Day?
Hopped on FTL13 and latejoined as RD, spent a minute poking at slimes until some guy ran in and shoved me out of the way and started doing his own thing. The grey slimes all disappeared somehow and he blamed me and screamed over the radio about it for like 30 minutes straight, and then in OOC after the round said I should be banned.

What a fucking sperg. If that's the kind of person who plays FTL13, I think I'll pass.
You get bad people on every sever including Goon. One bad experience does not a server make.
(07-07-2017, 06:30 PM)Berrik Wrote: Hopped on FTL13 and latejoined as RD, spent a minute poking at slimes until some guy ran in and shoved me out of the way and started doing his own thing. The grey slimes all disappeared somehow and he blamed me and screamed over the radio about it for like 30 minutes straight, and then in OOC after the round said I should be banned.

What a fucking sperg. If that's the kind of person who plays FTL13, I think I'll pass.

hi yes i am a goon mentor and that was me, please don't call people spergs on the forum tbh

(maybe I would actually be offended if I didn't have Asperger's)
(07-08-2017, 10:59 AM)The Worst Wrote: You get bad people on every sever including Goon. One bad experience does not a server make.

Counterpoint: this guy right right here, who is leaping at the chance to exercise his nonexistent power to get back at me for the slime incident the only way he can, in possibly the most pathetic, passive aggressive way imaginable.

(07-12-2017, 04:07 PM)awfulworldkid Wrote: hi yes i am a goon mentor and that was me, please don't call people spergs on the forum tbh
(maybe I would actually be offended if I didn't have Asperger's)
(07-13-2017, 04:54 PM)Berrik Wrote:
(07-08-2017, 10:59 AM)The Worst Wrote: You get bad people on every sever including Goon. One bad experience does not a server make.

Counterpoint: this guy right right here

actually I think you're proving his point
Berrik, your shitty attitude permeates everything you do. Calm down a little and stop jumping to insults as soon as someone disagrees with/annoys you.

i captured a german and fed him some  sop babys
(07-13-2017, 10:17 PM)babayetu83 Wrote:

i captured a german and fed him some  sop babys

Dude don't go leaking Wolfenstein: The New Colossus spoilers like that
edit: My joke didn't work out, so I killed it.