Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Wizard and spell upgrading also a couple of new ones
I have been thinking about wizard and his spells and though that why can you just use all of your points on one spell to turn it into something powerful and stupid because you are stupid for using all the points on it just get fireball and rathens secretto win jesus it not that hard and spells that are at full power can get extra effects like magic missile starts doing damage and rathens secret making you fart some organs out of you instead of blowing off limbs.

this also can mean some basic version of spells are nerfed but can be upgraded to be back at its original powers all spell mostlikely wont be upgradable because what would it give you if you upgraded it but here are some examples of spells and what they are with upgrades if you have ideas for special effects or what ugrades will do tell them.

Edit:
Instead of using points you need to do some tasks that can include using the spell on people or doing things like blowing off 10 butts and stunning 15 people to upgrade butt the points can be used to skip these tasks if you are lazy

Magic missile:
Level 1
pretty normal nothing special from the one we have now.
Level 2
it now recharges faster.
level 3
a bit more faster recharge and more stun.
level 4
the missile now moves faster and stuns a bit longer.
level 5 (did you get 4 or 5 points i cant remember but i'm just making 5 levels because i remember you get 5)
it does damage now so you can be kill people with it this is really useless butt i have no idea why you would use your points in this anyway.

Phase shift;
levels 1
nothing special again
level 2
faster recharge and a bit longer duration
level 3
pretty much the same thing for every level
level 5
you might be able to telefrag people? no? ok then

Rathens secret:
level 1
it cant blow off limbs and it does less damage than it does now
level 2
still no blowing off limbs but it is back to normal on every other way
level 3
more damage and if you dont have the staff the targeted person might instead of blowing his ass of suck it in no idea how
level 4
now the limbs start flying away nothing else
level 5
instead of a leg or a arm flying off it might be the liver or lungs it can make the victim fart his  heart out too.

Shocking touch
level 1
nothing special
level poo
more damage now it can crit you yay
level 3
faster charge and casting it is faster too
level 4
the casting is instant
level 5
it gibs the targeted person and the lightning  arching from him stuns (if you dont have a staff on it might back fire and gib you instead so beware )

i have no ideas for the other ones so you can try to make them your self but here are a couple of new spells

Magic fingers:
you dont need a staff now
It costs you 2 points and removes the need for a staff simple

Cubeify:
costs all of your points but is a powerful spell that can turn a person to a meat cube or a box of blood that spills blood on the person who opens it and blinds him for some time 

it could have a long recharge time and i coukd only cube one person at a time but its a instant kill you cant gotta balance it in a way

example (about 1:12 in the video)

thats all that i have for now maybe later i might add something here
Some variants of this idea have been proposed before in previous wiz/spell discussion threads. The more relevant ones:

https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=4047
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=5560

Not a bad idea, but would probably require hella coding and balancing.