Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fart as a chem
(02-13-2017, 11:48 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
(02-13-2017, 11:33 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote:
(02-13-2017, 10:24 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
(02-13-2017, 10:19 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: I'm going to ask the important question. Can I fart in my hand and throw it in someone's face?
I'm gonna go ahead and say please no? How about a CoolNuChem™ and not a grief grease?

Well, in good conscience I can't give my support.

If it were implemented as discussed though, you could fart into a beaker and forcefeed it to someone, if it makes you feel better. 
Farts without containers would just do atmos stuff.

What if I form a cup with my hand?
*cupofart wen.
(02-13-2017, 11:55 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote:
(02-13-2017, 10:24 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
(02-13-2017, 10:19 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: I'm going to ask the important question. Can I fart in my hand and throw it in someone's face?
I'm gonna go ahead and say please no? How about a CoolNuChem™ and not a grief grease?

If it were implemented as discussed though, you could fart into a beaker and forcefeed it to someone, if it makes you feel better. 

I think treating an empty hand as a reagent container would be wierd as shit, and you'd necessarily have to be taking whatever TOUCH effects those reagents have but ... without absorbing them all? Sounds like a clusterfuck.
Besides throwing bodily fluids (even gasses) at people is rude.
(02-13-2017, 12:11 PM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
(02-13-2017, 11:55 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote:
(02-13-2017, 10:24 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: I'm gonna go ahead and say please no? How about a CoolNuChem™ and not a grief grease?

I think treating an empty hand as a reagent container would be wierd as shit, and you'd necessarily have to be taking whatever TOUCH effects those reagents have but ... without absorbing them all? Sounds like a clusterfuck.
Besides throwing bodily fluids (even gasses) at people is rude.

But I'm really good at making a cup shape with my hand or a bowl with both of them.
I'm waking this thread up.
It's time to rise, fart roleplay crew.
everything old is new again, also, coders: please
Fart as atmos gas is yes please

Assmos
instead of just 'fart' as an atmos gas, it'd be methane

flammable and smelly (((even though IRL it's odorless but shhh))) but not toxic and not nearly as flammable as plasma

farting would release it, along with space cows and stuff, and making fertilizer

((But really, having liquid farts would be neat. Probably distilled from Fartonium and other fun stuff))
All of the ideas discussed here are fartastic. While not nearly as flammable, please give me the ability to make fartbombs to set people I dont like on fire with my methane releases.
bring back poo
I ain't give a fuck about methane I want farts. TTV with the tanks full of farts, some fucker lobs it into medbay, all the doctors hit the bricks, then it just makes the superfart noise and falls apart. Another bastard fills all the emergency airtanks in the tunnels with farts, and it doesn't suffocate people, it just means their chat pane gets filled up with big red angrytext messages bitching about the stink. Fuck your methane, give me farts.
Ive always wanted to be able to make fartbombs honestly. I just figured it would be like attaching a butt to a TTV bomb
What about frozen farts, we should be able to extract fart from those, and use them as a valid material
This thread must now become relevant again ok
Wait, you're telling me it hasn't happen yet?