Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cogmap 1 Bugs
Red carpet tiles in the captain's room are misaligned.
(06-23-2017, 11:02 AM)medsal15 Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 08:53 PM)LuigiThirty Wrote: In the pod bay east of QM, there's a bunch of mining equipment for pods but no Rock Drilling Rig. There's a Mk 1.5 phaser though.

Rock Drilling Rigs were removed for being op. Insane brute + bleeding.

Plus made every other mining tool obsolete.
(06-23-2017, 12:38 PM)Superlagg Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 11:02 AM)medsal15 Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 08:53 PM)LuigiThirty Wrote: In the pod bay east of QM, there's a bunch of mining equipment for pods but no Rock Drilling Rig. There's a Mk 1.5 phaser though.

Rock Drilling Rigs were removed for being op. Insane brute + bleeding.

Plus made every other mining tool obsolete.

Including other miners.
Can we get an N2O canister in Research somewhere like Medbay does? There's a tank connector port and a monkey vendor but no shock collars. We can mix it ourselves but the test chamber's probably gonna be blown up at some point.
the shuttle doors don't unbolt and open when it gets to centcom, like it does on cog2, and like it should definitely do
Can the Barman get ice cream cones in his vending machine? Right now he has an ice cream machine but has to get cones from the chef.
theres cones in a crate in maintenance behind the bar. where the trout is.
Pretty sure there aren't any loyalty implants in security/the bridge.
Yeah, please add loyalty implants.

Also, there's no To Serve Man in the kitchen.
There's no spare Security headsets in the Security lockers and All access ids don't open the Captain's Room.
(05-22-2017, 07:30 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I can't check right now, but there may or may not be machines in Sec for printing wanted posters. If not, please add some at Sec and the checkpoints
I can confirm there is a wanted poster printer in the main security room. I have used it a couple of times.
My bad I just found it
Forgot to also mention this - the printer in sec seems to be unable to print anything.
(09-14-2017, 10:37 AM)Flourish Wrote: Yeah, please add loyalty implants.

Also, there's no To Serve Man in the kitchen.

it is in the spaghetti closet