Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cogmap 1 Bugs
Apparently there isn't a Cogmap 1 bug report thread. Which is a shame because I have a cogmap 1 bug:

Sec's forensics cart starts out empty. No scanners, no body bags, no hand labeller. How can I possibly be sec without these vital tools?
I haven't tested with other stations, but the escape shuttle control is the mining shuttle control. You wanted to use your emag to leave? Too bad.
Not a bug but there doesn't seem to be a clothing manufacturer on Cog1.
I discovered that the computer on the escape shuttle for cog1 controls the mining shuttle for some fucking reason.
(02-08-2017, 12:02 AM)grumpchkin Wrote: Not a bug but there doesn't seem to be a clothing manufacturer on Cog1.
There's one in the HoP's Office.

There are however, no Head Announcement computers, only the bridge one.
Not a bug per se, but the conveyor belts seem to be moving really fast - disposaling someone is almost guaranteed death if disposals is open.
(02-09-2017, 07:27 AM)Sundance Wrote:
(02-08-2017, 12:02 AM)grumpchkin Wrote: Not a bug but there doesn't seem to be a clothing manufacturer on Cog1.
There's one in the HoP's Office.

There are however, no Head Announcement computers, only the bridge one.

Is that a uniform manufacturer or one of the newer clothing manufacturers that has the poncho among other stuff?
Not a bug but there's a tree near the pool room that nuke ops keep hiding the bomb behind. Makes it very difficult to stop it going off.
The shuttle control on the escape shuttle doesn't work and I can't authorize the shuttle leaving early.
(02-06-2017, 08:56 PM)medsal15 Wrote: I haven't tested with other stations, but the escape shuttle control is the mining shuttle control. You wanted to use your emag to leave? Too bad.

(02-10-2017, 10:50 AM)oblong Wrote: Not a bug but there's a tree near the pool room that nuke ops keep hiding the bomb behind. Makes it very difficult to stop it going off.

fixed
The detective's office has two blind switches tied to the room rather than one and a light switch (even if the latter is connected to nothing?? it's pretty dark in there)
There is no Announcement computer in the HoS room.
I dunno if this is a bug or more of a feature request but cogmap1 has no emergency lights so it get's really dark and it's really hard to see when you're the AI.

edit: I guess it does have lights they just didn't turn on, however the main hallways could use some more.
I'm pretty sure botany doesn't have a UV growth light (or whatever it's called).
I desperately want the Cog2 Engineering combustion chamber pump and pump control computer for Cog1. My engineering skills as they relate to the engine are almost completely nontransferable without that.

Obligatory acknowledgement that I am a bad engi that relies too much on technological crutches for this .