Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Major Chemistry dispenser ui is broke for me and some other people
Could we get some further verification that this is fixed now so that the bug report can be closed?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1278...01aaaa.jpg

Still kind of an issue that pops up from time to time. Stopped working for a day some time last week, then worked after that up until today. Both of which happening after Wire's fix. Might be a different issue, though.
i say its fixed, whenever it glitches at all i just resize the window any amount, and it fixes itself
fixed because i was affected by the bug and now the chem dispenser is fixed for me
Broken for me, again. Before it was fixed by updating IE. Chem dispenser window appears without buttons, then dissapears roughly after five seconds. Retrying results in the same thing. Forgot to mention, NO buttons appear besides X and - . At all, even the EJECT and others wont appear.
(01-30-2017, 11:03 AM)Atlz90 Wrote: Broken for me, again. Before it was fixed by updating IE. Chem dispenser window appears without buttons, then dissapears roughly after five seconds. Retrying results in the same thing. Forgot to mention, NO buttons appear besides X and - . At all, even the EJECT and others wont appear.

When this broke for me clearing my Byond cache fixed it. Click the gear icon in the top right of the byond cleint, go to preferences, go to games. and click clear cache.
(01-30-2017, 02:38 PM)Sov Wrote: When this broke for me clearing my Byond cache fixed it. Click the gear icon in the top right of the byond cleint, go to preferences, go to games. and click clear cache.

It worked! Thanks Sov!
[Image: 8LgKzTX.png]
Still broken, i just cleaned byond catche, again. This window appears for five seconds and then dissapears.
I am i cursed?
And before you ask, i saw a handspider on the arrivals shuttle.
E:Antagonist Tips window is the same, except it doesnt go away after five seconds and gets loaded after 30-40 seconds.
I'm getting this as well, but also on the changelog at the start. Not only that, it will not close at all, and every time I click it (and also possibly on its own) it opens up another dream seeker program in task manager, which eats up all my CPU and tries to set my laptop on fire.

e: also there's easily 100+ dream seeker programs in my task manager not using any cpu but about 4.1MB of memory each
(02-04-2017, 04:22 PM)locusts Wrote: I'm getting this as well, but also on the changelog at the start. Not only that, it will not close at all, and every time I click it (and also possibly on its own) it opens up another dream seeker program in task manager, which eats up all my CPU and tries to set my laptop on fire.

e: also there's easily 100+ dream seeker programs in my task manager not using any cpu but about 4.1MB of memory each

okay this is caused by the latest beta

don't use the latest beta. use the one right before it

lummox broke it

Edit: It's actually fixed in the latest beta. Latest as in a few min ago.