Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Major Chemistry dispenser ui is broke for me and some other people
whenever i try to use the chemistry dispenser this happens. https://snag.gy/tk6Upc.jpg  (blurred out the chat box because the round is ongoing)

computer is a 2011 mac mini with windows 7 and ie 10, if any more info is needed feel free to ask, gannets told me some other people were having this problem.
(10-31-2016, 04:12 PM)fosstarreagan Wrote: whenever i try to use the chemistry dispenser this happens. https://snag.gy/tk6Upc.jpg  (blurred out the chat box because the round is ongoing)

computer is a 2011 mac mini with windows 7 and ie 10, if any more info is needed feel free to ask, gannets told me some other people were having this problem.i

I get this sometimes but I fixed it by just clicking random things on the UI until the chems appeared
It just seems to take really long to load. If you wait long enough all the buttons show up.
New chem UI was working for me until this latest update, it's been broken for me since last week
fixed, you need to install ie11 and kb267038, also you need to turn on active x filtering.
(11-05-2016, 06:12 PM)fosstarreagan Wrote: fixed, you need to install ie11 and kb267038, also you need to turn on active x filtering.

Sadly this fix doesnt work if you are on an older operating system. some of us are still trapped in the hell that is windows vista.
(11-06-2016, 08:18 AM)Dr_Bee Wrote:
(11-05-2016, 06:12 PM)fosstarreagan Wrote: fixed, you need to install ie11 and kb267038, also you need to turn on active x filtering.

Sadly this fix doesnt work if you are on an older operating system. some of us are still trapped in the hell that is windows vista.

i feel your pain dr_bee, my old laptop can't run anything other then xp, i have to use my main computer for 2d spessmans.
Just want to note that all that junk about IE 11 isn't required. This is an actual bug and will be fixed in time.
Any chance for an update on this getting fixed? it is rather inconvenient to play with an entire important system locked out.
A related minor UI bug, since this seems like a good place to mention it. You know how upon inserting a container into the chem-machine, it automatically opens the chem window? For me, the chemical buttons will never load in that window now. I have to close that window, and then open it again by clicking on the chem machine, for it to work and properly display all the buttons.
FYI this is still a problem and I'm basically not playing anymore because of it.
i can also confirm that it does not work in the slightest and has ruined my plans of doing anything creative in the past couple weeks
Can confirm that I get a ton of mentorhelps about broken UI. The best I can suggest is to close and open the UI, wait a while, update BYOND to the latest Beta, and maybe update internet explorer (hellish as it may seem).
Pushed a possible fix for this earlier. Let me know if you still get problems.
It fixed it for me. Congrats Wire, you're an hero.