Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Raccoons!
And then add the horror version, the goon, a staff assistant shaped like a coon. Living in chutes.
As part of ongoing goonstation SJW policy, you're now all banned for saying the word coon.
(01-25-2017, 10:33 PM)Arborinus Wrote:
A coonfident individual.
[Image: j4i9gdh.png]

A coonfident individual in a chute.
[Image: k4rr5ia.png]

Those are amazing.
(01-26-2017, 12:38 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: but if we have raccoons we gotta have coonskin caps

[Image: 7kuCN9v.png]
object size

[Image: k3mneTv.png]
side view
[Image: JW1zivP.png]
Front
[Image: vFW8AeJ.png]
Back

[Image: Snwm8PX.png]
I forgot to make a dead sprite but I was going to say the coonskin cap could be the "dead state" like how space pigs act. Thanks for the sprite.
Player controlled raccoon for an goon specific version of where's waldo aka "Find the trash panda".
(01-26-2017, 09:20 PM)atomic1fire Wrote: Player controlled raccoon for an goon specific version of where's waldo aka "Find the trash panda".

Like, a random ghost is chosen at a random time to become the raccoon. The player can scurry through pipes and climb through all the disposal chutes. The player will earn points for being in a chute directly, where, upon close examination, has a 10% chance to say that the raccoon is inside! The player also gets BONUS points for sticking out of the chute, and grabbing whatever trash it can and eating it. Once the raccoon reaches X points, the raccoon wins and the end of the round announcements will say that the player won. Then the player is evicted from the raccoon and another ghost is selected to play it and the entire thing restarts!
(01-27-2017, 07:17 PM)aft2001 Wrote: Like, a random ghost is chosen at a random time to become the raccoon. The player can scurry through pipes and climb through all the disposal chutes. The player will earn points for being in a chute directly, where, upon close examination, has a 10% chance to say that the raccoon is inside! The player also gets BONUS points for sticking out of the chute, and grabbing whatever trash it can and eating it. Once the raccoon reaches X points, the raccoon wins and the end of the round announcements will say that the player won. Then the player is evicted from the raccoon and another ghost is selected to play it and the entire thing restarts!

This is one of the best ideas I have seen regarding giving ghosts something to do.
(01-27-2017, 07:17 PM)aft2001 Wrote:
(01-26-2017, 09:20 PM)atomic1fire Wrote: Player controlled raccoon for an goon specific version of where's waldo aka "Find the trash panda".

Like, a random ghost is chosen at a random time to become the raccoon. The player can scurry through pipes and climb through all the disposal chutes. The player will earn points for being in a chute directly, where, upon close examination, has a 10% chance to say that the raccoon is inside! The player also gets BONUS points for sticking out of the chute, and grabbing whatever trash it can and eating it. Once the raccoon reaches X points, the raccoon wins and the end of the round announcements will say that the player won. Then the player is evicted from the raccoon and another ghost is selected to play it and the entire thing restarts!

Add raccoon as a random event antag, but it's not an antag. Just so it's a surprise and it makes sure the players are there
space racoon*
(01-26-2017, 12:31 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: [Image: 7kuCN9v.png]
object size

Hon this sprite is some weird combo of 64x64 and 32x32 that's been resized to 64x64, we can't use this.  It's gotta be 32x32.

e: I can whip up a version in 32x myself, I just wanted to let you know that you gotta stick to 32x for stuff like this!
The thought ocurred to me late last night that it wouldn't take too much work to alter the raccoon sprite into a red panda. Maybe it'd be an admin only thing that lived in the mail chutes and jumped out and hugged you.

e: or maybe a 1% chance the raccoon is replaced with a friendly red panda at round start
(01-28-2017, 07:45 AM)Haine Wrote:
(01-26-2017, 12:31 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: [Image: 7kuCN9v.png]
object size

Hon this sprite is some weird combo of 64x64 and 32x32 that's been resized to 64x64, we can't use this.  It's gotta be 32x32.

e: I can whip up a version in 32x myself, I just wanted to let you know that you gotta stick to 32x for stuff like this!

[Image: EysDicH.png]
There ya go. I admittedly did this the laziest way and just took that original raccoon image and lopped it's butt off for the object. This is just shrunk down.
(01-26-2017, 09:06 AM)Haprenti Wrote: And then add the horror version, the goon, a staff assistant shaped like a coon. Living in chutes.

So a Racgoon or a ragoon?
Why not make a variant of the floor cluwne? The racluwne! If you are to be floorcluwned but you're standing next to a chute, then a Raclwune takes you instead and into the chutes, brutally maiming you!