Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
(02-17-2024, 09:52 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: traitor weapon that simulates lag on its victim. stasis gun/slowmo gun. i remember once a long time ago there was like a week where the servers kept shitting out and one time i beat someone to death accidentally because i kept punching them and it wasn't registering and then they got hammered by like 20 punches at once and died

*insert overdone jojo reference*
If a maxcap sized or any kind of big explosion lagged the server, it should just play the nuke explosion animation and the game ends
(02-20-2024, 03:09 AM)Emimiyu Wrote: If a maxcap sized or any kind of big explosion lagged the server, it should just play the nuke explosion animation and the game ends

*Remembers when I incidentally caused the server to crash by having the station mass produce pizza's as it lagged it out*

...It would be funny if that nuked the station though! PIZZASPLOSION! DEATH BY ZA!
heheh that would be great- also limits the eventual "did the server crash?/11!!!1/??" spam in the discord while people scream at each other about not discussing an ongoing round
what if maps had variants that had them rotated in different angles? or if it was just flipped?
floor goblin alternative of ceiling goblin thats mission is to cut and steal everyones hair (or wigs)
Any dead crewmate or crewmate hiding in a locker for a long amount of time will start generating cheese.
Armory is too vulnerable and easy to broke in? Turn armory into a chapel area/zone. So, wiz can't use spell inside, vamp who break in get burned instead, and wraith/poltergeist can't possess items inside armory.
Increase clown suit's cold resist.  Decrease clown suit's fire resist.  Put it in changelog as "clown suit now significantly better at keeping you warm".
have clownspiders convert floor/wall tiles to the funhouse carpet/walls in areas where they inhabit
Make ghost drone can interact with computer
Salvager "Ghost drones"
More like normal drones. Consider it an alternative.
skeleton vampires can only drink "blood" from bovines
(03-01-2024, 06:42 PM)Snoid Wrote: skeleton vampires can only drink "blood" from bovines

Here's a fun interaction that me and a vampire had.
Me: "Bovine Chaplain changeling"
them: "Staff assistant vampire human"

Since changeling bovines can only milk BLOOD wich is changeling blood.. we decided to see: Is my blood holy?
Turns out.. ITS NOT! Only if it's drank from the neck, but the changeling blood from the utters is completely fine! XD

So my questionable suggestion today: "Bovine Changeling blood if drank burns the drinker. Also changeling blood is now throwing acid as well!"
The temperature of the gas used in flamethrowers can cause the fire to burn hotter, but the gas is used up quicker and has a chance to heat up the fuel tank before its ever used. That pyrosium mix and 100,000K oxygen tank can instantly kill a man, but it could also blow up in your hands before you even get the chance to reach medbay!