Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Not a suggestion just here trying to push the page to 269. (NOICE)
Add baldium, created when reversium is added to hairgrownium. It makes your hair fall out.(Duh)

Super baldium, created by mixing reversium with super hairgrownium makes you permanently bald.

Omega Baldium, the result of mixing (you get it by now), makes your entire head fall off.

Mixing any of these with their equal or higher-level hairgrownium counterparts results in an explosion (blows up human heads if it happens inside one)
[Image: KJDNYgf.png]
i saw this description and tried to eat the figures, but thats not a thing. but... what if when you interact with a figure, u got a 1 or 2 second long cast time action (as a way of saying "are u fuckin sure u wanna eat this") that when done, u swallow the figure and it counts as an object embedded in your body that does continuous oxy damage, makes you emote like "[Player] puts their hands on their throat, panicking!" or something, and the only way to remove the figure is for someone to grab you and do...some kind of combination of actions that results in a heimlich maneuver and u have a chance to spit it out.

this is way too much fucking effort for something this small. but i think itd be funny. also theoretically adding a way to heimlich maneuver someone could be used as a way to add other mechanics that can be solved by it. like u could do that to someone that just ate something and they could spit it out?
(02-11-2024, 07:55 PM)Snoid Wrote: this is way too much fucking effort for something this small. but i think itd be funny. also theoretically adding a way to heimlich maneuver someone could be used as a way to add other mechanics that can be solved by it. like u could do that to someone that just ate something and they could spit it out?
"Quick, do the heimlich manouveour!"
"I've got a better idea!" *Souplexes the guy, they spit out the figurine and teeth*
(02-11-2024, 07:55 PM)Snoid Wrote: [Image: KJDNYgf.png]
i saw this description and tried to eat the figures, but thats not a thing. but... what if when you interact with a figure, u got a 1 or 2 second long cast time action (as a way of saying "are u fuckin sure u wanna eat this") that when done, u swallow the figure and it counts as an object embedded in your body that does continuous oxy damage, makes you emote like "[Player] puts their hands on their throat, panicking!" or something, and the only way to remove the figure is for someone to grab you and do...some kind of combination of actions that results in a heimlich maneuver and u have a chance to spit it out.

this is way too much fucking effort for something this small. but i think itd be funny. also theoretically adding a way to heimlich maneuver someone could be used as a way to add other mechanics that can be solved by it. like u could do that to someone that just ate something and they could spit it out?
you can eat it with suicide command and while it instantly send you to crit, you can still heal them with suffocation meds. But no heimlich maneuver and spitting the toy back, sadly
(02-12-2024, 01:53 AM)Emimiyu Wrote:
(02-11-2024, 07:55 PM)Snoid Wrote: [Image: KJDNYgf.png]

you can eat it with suicide command and while it instantly send you to crit, you can still heal them with suffocation meds. But no heimlich maneuver and spitting the toy back, sadly

oh wow. guess i should check the suicide command more often lol, didnt know about that
The PTL should not give credits but instead influence how smooth and long of a ride the shuttle home is
Beepsky should have a small chance to drop mini lawbringer when destroyed
Cargo can sometimes get wrong deliveries or wrong products from what they order. JUST LIKE REAL LIFE!

Or sometimes even empty crates filled with rocks. THANKS PORCHPIRATES!
once a player space spider upgrades to a medium space spider, they should get the telepathy and empathetic thought powers. once they upgrade to a big one they lose those powers
add an accent mutation that capitalizes every first letter of every word

"Add An Accent Mutation That Capitalizes Every First Letter Of Every Word"
If you find and consume ancient transport food, you finally find yourself wearing a comedian outfit with some strange music playing in the back.

And your 1st words you shout: "What's the deal with airplane food?"
In no relation to that one shotgun game, you're able to re-load the bartender's shotgun (or similar shotguns) with empty shotgun shells.
traitor weapon that simulates lag on its victim. stasis gun/slowmo gun. i remember once a long time ago there was like a week where the servers kept shitting out and one time i beat someone to death accidentally because i kept punching them and it wasn't registering and then they got hammered by like 20 punches at once and died
(02-17-2024, 09:52 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: traitor weapon that simulates lag on its victim. stasis gun/slowmo gun. i remember once a long time ago there was like a week where the servers kept shitting out and one time i beat someone to death accidentally because i kept punching them and it wasn't registering and then they got hammered by like 20 punches at once and died

"You... are already dead."