Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loafer on Destiny
(01-22-2017, 09:53 AM)aft2001 Wrote: Maybe the loafer is broken and requires fixing and only has a 10% chance of being fixed, like paint dispensers.

I think that should be unique to the paint dispenser. I'd hate to have several different objects that can only be used if RNGesus cooperates, and to have to go around seeing which ones can be used this round.

I think just having it in the Diner kitchen would be fine.
Alright. Though if it gets out of hand then maybe it could be broken and just takes AGES to fix, like the antique laser gun.
Ages? You mean 15 mins when a Traitor's gotten a Cell for it right?
(01-22-2017, 04:35 PM)Crazyabe Wrote: Ages? You mean 15 mins when a Traitor's gotten a Cell for it right?

Destiny, No traitors
(01-22-2017, 05:47 PM)Maegor Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 04:35 PM)Crazyabe Wrote: Ages? You mean 15 mins when a Traitor's gotten a Cell for it right?

Destiny, No traitors.
That's where you're wrong, bucko. I fixed the antique gun like a big boy.
I'll think about it. I kind of hate the loafer as it seems to result in either nothing of interest or horrible lag machines created to make really obnoxious game-breaking prison loaves.
if you hate the loafer, perhaps this is evidence that the way it functions should be rethought and adjusted.

im sure that at least the lag part could be cut down on, if not the obnoxious game breaking loaves part, as that seems to be part of the point of it ever having existed at all
Broken loafer shuttle that floats off the side of the ship. Requires some/minimal collaboration from the crew to repair (or a dedicated and capable solo).
So long as it isn't on station I'm ok with it