Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loafer on Destiny
Sometimes I want to experiment with loafing setups without the fear of a ling tossing me in my own loafer, or of a canbomb destroying all my hard work. If nothing else, do it for the sake of map parity!
I support this fully. Listen to Ella, they are very wise.
Yes please. Also shifts last much longer, so there's more time to make a hyper-dense reality bending rib pulverizing loaf. And I've never used one before.
I would recommend sticking this out in the debris field somewhere. The station is just a little too... cramped to run from the results of your experiments.
Maybe an abandoned outpost in the station level??

Granted that'd make little sense with Destiny being a ship, maybe it's an asteroid caught in its wake or something. Because space has wakes. Totally.
I just want a loafer on Destiny.
I'm fine with a loafer as long as it's not on the ship itself.
Why not put it at the space diner?
It could be hidden in the space diner.
Yes, it could.

That way everybody gets their loaf, and destiny doesn't get shit on by 'OHNOLOL!! accidentally 27 strangelets accidentally got loose accidentally! again.' I mean I understand. Shit happens. It's happened to me. It just hasn't happened 8 rounds in a row.
Can't you still melt all of destiny with the engine?
(01-22-2017, 08:59 AM)lambskin Wrote: Can't you still melt all of destiny with the engine?

Yes you can.
(01-22-2017, 08:59 AM)lambskin Wrote: Can't you still melt all of destiny with the engine?

You can also do it with the toxins chamber. Destiny doesn't like hot plasma fires.
(01-22-2017, 09:26 AM)elan_oots Wrote:

You can also do it with the toxins chamber. Destiny doesn't like hot plasma fires.

To be fair, Destiny doesn't like any fire. But, nonetheless, I petition for the loafer, if it is added to the Destiny, to be hidden in the space diner.
Maybe the loafer is broken and requires fixing and only has a 10% chance of being fixed, like paint dispensers. There could also be loafers in really any Non-Destiny kitchen, like in the adventure zone or debris field