Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
(08-13-2016, 05:47 AM)TheOnlyRyan Wrote: ass day

[Image: b4f6fc8572.png]

[Image: da1c625c4c.png]

[Image: 9a8392f104.png]

OUR ROCKETS SHALL BLOT OUT THE SUN
Earlier, I managed to make and drag a canister bomb to the shuttle. Everything on the shuttle died.

Ass day is great.
FYI I'm dead in the current round.

(so meta)
(08-13-2016, 01:44 PM)Grek Wrote: FYI I'm dead in the current round.

(so meta)
banned
Started the round as a late-joining pirate captain: objective of "wait a minute this isn't your galleon". I headed to customs, got an all access ID and walked around a bit. Chaplain had contracts so I decided, whatever I'm a pirate do what I want. Sign it, macho man time. Become the ultimate macho doctor, running around bringing back the dead and saving people all over the place. Eventually I die but I adminhelped my murder due to the two people who murdered me being new players I think and also they didn't talk yet both attacked me at the same time (suspected metagaming). After a while watching them walk around while I'm dead, I get respawned. Decide, fuck it, join as a clown. Grab the official looking clown gear and decided to become 'Pirate Clownptain 4.0' Because by this point I had been reborn 4 times. I get all access again, wait at escape. On the shuttle, macho men complain I am not a macho man anymore, I explain I prefer clowns, with macho men at a close second. On the shuttle, someone does a chem bomb that burns/melts most of the shuttle instantly. Everyone takes loads of burn damage, but one of the many macho men immediately walks over, macho heals me at the cost of his own life (RIP my new first mate). I put out half the fire with my extinguisher then realize I am now invisible. Spend the last minute of the round running around honking my horn, squeaking my shoes and NOT falling over due to the healing fixing my clumsiness. A good round. I was reborn 4 times. Pirate Clownptain 4.0 electric boogaloo.
(08-16-2016, 02:25 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote: Started the round as a late-joining pirate captain: objective of "wait a minute this isn't your galleon". I headed to customs, got an all access ID and walked around a bit. Chaplain had contracts so I decided, whatever I'm a pirate do what I want. Sign it, macho man time. Become the ultimate macho doctor, running around bringing back the dead and saving people all over the place. Eventually I die but I adminhelped my murder due to the two people who murdered me being new players I think and also they didn't talk yet both attacked me at the same time (suspected metagaming). After a while watching them walk around while I'm dead, I get respawned. Decide, fuck it, join as a clown. Grab the official looking clown gear and decided to become 'Pirate Clownptain 4.0' Because by this point I had been reborn 4 times. I get all access again, wait at escape. On the shuttle, macho men complain I am not a macho man anymore, I explain I prefer clowns, with macho men at a close second. On the shuttle, someone does a chem bomb that burns/melts most of the shuttle instantly. Everyone takes loads of burn damage, but one of the many macho men immediately walks over, macho heals me at the cost of his own life (RIP my new first mate). I put out half the fire with my extinguisher then realize I am now invisible. Spend the last minute of the round running around honking my horn, squeaking my shoes and NOT falling over due to the healing fixing my clumsiness. A good round. I was reborn 4 times. Pirate Clownptain 4.0 electric boogaloo.

I love it when my creations make people happy.
(08-16-2016, 06:53 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 02:25 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote: wordjo

I love it when my creations make people happy.

I love the contracts, they add a lot of variety to rounds and are very fun. Thanks Noah
Never forget Syndie House

[Image: ATZh0Yu.png]

The the nuclear bomb comes to life!

[Image: e9odRbT.png]
Those wraiths were on their game.

Also I loved spawning a queen ice spider every time someone pushed the button.
As posted on SA:

Man, running a radio station really does get you some good stories.

I wandered over to the radio station for the first time to make sure I knew where it was and how it worked, and also because I had nothing else to do and was the Captain. I announced to the crew that they were listening to the Spigot the Bear show, and I would shoot myself repeatedly with my egun if anyone called me fat. The wizard immediately appeared in his wizard putt to tell me I was not fat and should not shoot myself, and I invited him in for interview as thanks for his courtesy.

After making our introductions and setting the poor one-legged fellow at his ease, I asked him about his experience on Space Station 13 so far, and we were joined by the Head of Personnel, who kindly brought smokes. We all had a good time shooting the shit about embezzling the crew, being driven to drink and crime by the crew, fleeing the crew and surviving assassination attempts by the crew, when we were joined by another two guests! As I introduced them, however, I realised that they might have arrived to cause some trouble in the fair radio station, as one was a Security Officer and the other was the Chaplain.

The wizard fled, naturally, and the brave Officer Dotty Spud stuck around to answer a few questions about her relentless pursuit of the magical felon before taking off on the chase once more, and also refusing to answer any more questions because I called her Spotty Dud. The Chaplain stuck around to explain his own motives - redemption for burning down his chapel in a terrible moment of madness involving a duck, a welder and a bottle of bourbon. The wizard returned to join us, making an uneasy peace with the Chaplain. I used the chapel-burning story to segue into culture hour, comparing his crime to that depicted in The Temple of the Golden Pavilion by Yukio Mishima, but was soundly ignored. We were roundly joined by a Staff Assistant, who I introduced as our weather correspondent.

At this point, our show had really hit primetime, and yet more visitors came along to join us. The Chaplain announced that it was happening again and started a fire, engulfing mostly himself, and Tumany Cooks arrived, calling himself the horrible mess-bringer and farting out a giant cloud of cheese, weird cheese, ectoplasm, green vomit and blood. A monkey in a dress arrived and stared at me intensely for far too long (the monkey may have been a robot). Insane Bolt ran in, screamed, impaled someone's head on a spike and ran away again. Dotty Spud returned for a rematch with the wizard, catching a new arrival in the crossfire and promptly leaving again. Tumany Cooks began to die of an unknown ailment, and my client crashed while I desperately tried to keep up terrible wordplay and narration to the listeners back home. The wizard accidentally summoned an ectoplasm-golem while trying to heal Mr Cooks, then fed me a pepperoni log - where it came from and why this happened, well, perhaps we'll never know.

Then someone pipe bombed us. Opening a portal to medbay, I promised that we'd pick up next time after the cliffhanger ending of this week's episode, and that the identity of the mad bomber would be revealed.

A good radio show.

[Image: BPNji85.png]
spawned in security as a lone officer, soon was joined by a vice officer and a bunch of other sec people who were out and about while i managed the brig and brigging people

we managed to jail two traitors and after torturing one, i had the grand idea to force them to fight each other to the death in the public cell to win their freedom
We had 2 redsuit rounds in a row.  I was in the 2nd set of redsuits, who got turned into monkeys and sent to genetics to spice things up

as usual, the geneticist ignored Monkeys can now talk to humans appearing in chat and only noticed something was wrong when one of the monkeys from the pen emagged his way in, introduced himself as Funk Co Operative #2 and armed the bomb in front of him  smilie with a protruding tongue
(08-28-2016, 05:38 AM)pnutz Wrote: We had 2 redsuit rounds in a row.  I was in the 2nd set of redsuits, who got turned into monkeys and sent to genetics to spice things up

as usual, the geneticist ignored Monkeys can now talk to humans appearing in chat and only noticed something was wrong when one of the monkeys from the pen emagged his way in, introduced himself as Funk Co Operative #2 and armed the bomb in front of him  smilie with a protruding tongue

It took a nuclear weapon being armed 5 meters away to attract his attention. Typical geneticist.
The borgs aboard the Destiny decided to have fun and grow some highly potent weed. HoS came by and wasn't having any of it, giving the exact order "it better not be here when I come back." Following those literal instructions, we proceeded to move our base of operations to the bridge. After THAT got sniffed out, we began a high stakes game of hide-and-seek with the hydro trays, ending in the stash being shoved into the HoS' bedroom.

Osiris Jones says "ROOBOOOOOOOOTS"
J.R.D.N.L.W.S.N. states "GET PUNKED HATMAN"
It was hilarious when they stuffed it in the HoP's room and told me they were growing butts.

Also they had the Captain's uniform and I donated the admiral outfit to a borg, too.