Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Opt out of the hivemind.
Personally, I'd never want to leave the hivemind unless the dude was AFK.

Dead chat is boring.
I prefer the only leave if AFK cause it stops mad salty pubbies just immediately leaving and ends up with less times where a changeling has to eat 15 people just to make one handspider cause everyone else leaves, or attacks the body
(02-28-2017, 12:50 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: I prefer the only leave if AFK cause it stops mad salty pubbies just immediately leaving and ends up with less times where a changeling has to eat 15 people just to make one handspider cause everyone else leaves, or attacks the body

Fair enough I understand the reasoning now.
I don't like to play any antagonist roles, and when I die I like to float around for a couple minutes before closing the game and doing something else. Being forced to either be an antagonist or observe only one dude sucks. At least with mindslaves you are usually free to be your own person. I know you can do a lot as a handspider (flying pods or knocking out and beating people to death with 3 punches) but still.

With the hivemind change I always just close the game as soon as I see I'm being absorbed, and I am guilty of tipping fedoras or farting on bibles when I see my screen start to blur just so I can actually be a ghost.
did these things:
- A ghost with DNR will no longer be sucked into the hivemind.
- Implemented an exit button that will only work if the host has disconnected / is inactive for a few minutes
Thank you for these changes.